Wylie, Texas

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It has subsided a bit, thanks! View attachment 475696
Good! Vertigo runs in my family. My dad and sister suffer terribly. I have had it a few times and once had to take an ambulance ride (my one and only!) due to the severity of the attack. There is not a lot I can't take, but getting the spins and being nauseous is definitely on the short list!

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
Woot! VapeMail! Thanks Innokin and ECF!

2015-07-27%2017.59.45_zpstcahccdr.jpg
Looks awesome not sure when they'll send out my rounds mods

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
What's a quick draw? Is it different than the contest outlined in the first post

What are the questions referred to?
Stew, there have been 3 quick-draw contests so far during the main contest. Innokin asked a question and named 10 winners for each round, so 30 winners so far, and they said there will be another one this week, probably Friday. It's tons of fun. You should read back the last 118 pages so you can get caught up! :p Seriously, though. Stick around. It's very cool!

Devrie

Jul 15, 2015
I did that yesterday too! clicked on the 'click here' button on UpViral's email telling me my current points count - and didn't see the damn small print behind the link saying it was for unsub'ing from their emails.... seems any replies get auto-answered with them setting up a new account and a link to follow - only they request you sign in (name and password) which I have no idea what it is, Emarky or the password or id, - ended up just being frustrated, not knowing if my points would carry over into the new account I couldn't make or sign in to. grrr don't feel lonely - you've got company trying to figure that part out!!!! (was told to talk to flushdraw from ECF about it - ie, pm him, or open up a new conversation with him through his ECF profile.
Thank you for that! Cheers to you and good luck! :)

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Stew, there have been 3 quick-draw contests so far during the main contest. Innokin asked a question and named 10 winners for each round, so 30 winners so far, and they said there will be another one this week, probably Friday. It's tons of fun. You should read back the last 118 pages so you can get caught up! :p Seriously, though. Stick around. It's very cool!

Would be nice if they had the mods update the first post with this info.

Unfortunately, not many have the time to read all 2500 posts.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
woot for streaking?
Careful...you'll probably get your hand slapped for that....hehehehe

Lol I won a prize in the 15,000,000 post contest and this one so ECF is good luck for me
I won a Halo package in the 15mil contest....and some juice here and there in different vendor contests...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread