Hungarian NGP Genesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Budapest
Pega, what 18650 batteries are you using. I want to get a couple batteries but I'm not sure what ones are recommended for the G1. I was also wondering if you can use a kick in the G1.

i use samung 18650 inr or AWs. perfer the inrs, although they are lower ohms, they keep the output volts more steady.

Love the biohazard sign lol!

not a biohazard sign, although that's what i thought too at first:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cre...w&biw=1168&bih=746&sei=0eU9UYOdHIXAtQausoHQCA

Takoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
pennsylvania
Mine came in today!! I like it already. I just haven't got to try it because I can't find my 18650 batteries. I have more coming but not here yet. This thing is very light weight but sturdy and also very compact compared to most hybrids. It doesn't even look like it can hold an 18650 but it does. I didn't order one but I bet the 18350 tube is super small. Maybe I will order one later on. IMAG0514.jpg IMAG0512.jpg IMAG0511.jpg

romaniac

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Las Vegas, USA
www.jazzcartopipe.com
Are they not selling these currently because they just finished a run or something? I tried to open the pre-order sheet and it said it was closed.

I have few long conversations with NGP and from my understanding they are in the process of redesigning the cap and they will soon reintroduce the atomizers and the next Moon model.

Here are two pictures of the NGPV3 atomizers on two of my pipes

ngpv3isis.jpg

jazzngpv3.jpg

Last edited:

04stinugget

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
San Deigo
I picked up another ngp hybrid my second one. I own both the touch and ring switch hybrid and the ngp have a few awesome things about them that I love. The ring switch has a double lock feature that allows you to lock the ring in the off position and lock the device itself to prevent accidental firing in your pocket. It also allow you to spin the whole tank to line up your airhole which is a awesomely useful feature. The led light in both devices will stop turning on when your battery output is below 27amps so to give you an idea of when your battery is in risk of being fully depleted. the device will still fire when this happens so no worries about not being able to use device past this point. The touch will only fire when in contact with your skin so again extremely pocket friendly. Both devices fill holes are large enough to allow you to stick a bit of mesh in them and neither of mine as ever leaked a drop even when tipped over. I find the flavor production on both to be the best of any of the rebuildables I won. 2 iatties, 2 aga, 1 rsst all included and the ngp tops them all by a long shot. the light weight small form factor and extreme pocket friendliness of these mods make them my go to on a daily and I love them both. Also as both are made from mainly delrin and the wick holes are insulated the easy of setup is fantastic as well and makes them a great on the go mod as you never really need to worry about hot spots developing over the course of the day. I don't know if this review helps anyone at all as this thread seems quite old but for the money these mods cannot be beat. The customer service is top notch as well if you email them they do their best to help you out with any issues at all and that speaks volumes to me.

Pega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Budapest
Are they not selling these currently because they just finished a run or something? I tried to open the pre-order sheet and it said it was closed.

The NGP (now called Moon) team needs to work their way through the current batch of people waiting for devices. There has been a LOT of development and very little time for them to produce new working units in the past months and they want to reduce actual wait times. Once a few batches of devices go out, they will reopen the list...I can not make a prediction as to when that will happen, but we will let you know when the time comes :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread