HW1 Coils (Eleaf Ello & TFV8 Baby Beast) instantly burning no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thanks for all the replies, tips and ideas, i got one coil working yesterday, i also noticed the difficulty in poking the cotton ^^ but SupplyDaddy, the drop in the middle while priming is something im going to try on the next coil i use, thanks :D
Welcome and glad you joined.
Glad to hear progress. The information below can help with tank problems.
Might like to read:
Tank Flooding Explained | Learning Center | VaVaVape
Tank type atomizers... For new vapists - how they work | E-Cigarette Forum

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The website i bought my vape from recommended these coils for this vape, recommended watts for the coils are 50-65 and it says they can handle up to 80 watts.

The NexGen will simply 'fire' at whatever the combination of atomizer resistance and battery create. In this case, you are looking at a mathematical <88 watts.
If the intended coils for NexGen are 0.2/0.3/0.4 then clearly the 'mod' (the battery) is actually capable of <88 watts otherwise they wouldn't sell those coils.

So - you can't stop it hitting at 88 watts with a fresh battery and those coils need a) breaking in/priming well and b) are not intended for 88 watts. Manufacturers saying up to 80 watts is not real world vaping.

Basically, you don't have any choice. Those coils will only work if you get very lucky indeed. Repeatedly tying them will result in more burnt hits and wasted money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread