Hypnoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxtechdoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
pdxtechdoctor
Does anyone know where to get Oba Oba that isn't FA direct, ecigexpress, or Freedom Smoke?

FA direct - shipping from Italy makes it cost prohibitive

ECX - not in the mood to deal with unwanted CC charges, and they're out of stock

Freedom Smoke - 10ml for ~$6 + shipping (not going to register just to see shipping cost)? No thank you.

Oba was one of the first flavors I tried DIY and I still enjoy it alone and would like to try it with Hpno but I'm running seriously low on it right now.

FYI My Freedom Smokes USA minimum shipping is a USPS flat rate box... $5.15 so you would need to order more than one item to make it worth it..

and I agree about ECX I ordered from them and a couple weeks later recieved a fraudulant charge.. I ordered from WizLabs, ECX, Mt Baker, and Myfreedomsmoke all at the same time, but seeing the other posts, I would have to pin it down it ECX.. I might not order from them again...

I would like to add that a 10 min call to my bank and my money was back into my account within 24 hours though so it was not that much of a hassle

Last edited:

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
Seriously...GO FOR IT! I don't add just a whole lot of Oba Oba to mine...but it really is great with Shade. I really like Shade all by itself as well. I only made this Hypnoba in a 10ml bottle...but after vaping on it all yesterday evening and this AM, I sat down and made up a 30ml bottle of it. I would have made bigger, but am now out of Oba Oba :( I hate to have to pay S&H for just one bottle..but looks like I'm gonna have to. I'm also out of shade TB flavoring now..but can not find any one who has it in stock. Also :(

I searched all over for Shade and finally found it at Pure Vapes.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
It smells Sooooooo good! Can't wait to taste it, maybe tonight or tomorrow if I really discipline myself!

I did screw up and put too much brown sugar in it, got the bottles mixed up at put in as much as I was supposed to of Oba Oba. Oh well, next time I'll make sure to get it right.

Hmmmm. . .Bullnoba, huh? I did get a few more tobacco flavors in my box, let me check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread