Hypochondriac / PG Sensitivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephaniems

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
So as a hypochondriac you want list of symptoms that you can mimic to have a reaction? Too funny good luck with it guy.

Ok, so I'm a major hypochondriac and my first e-cig just came in today.

Can anyone give me a simple list or very clear explanation on PG sensitivity symptoms? Can it really hurt you?

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
No, you're not crazy (of course you then have to assume I am NOT crazy :D)

PG is a know irritant and some people are sensitive/allergic to it. If I have a cold or even just a bit of a scratchy throat, PG based liquid can send me coughing.

There are straight VG based liquids (Vegetable based) that are not as rough but also change the flavor/vapor quality of many flavors. There are also PG/VG mix juices out there and I find even an 80/20 PG/VG mix can get rid of a lot of that sting.

thirdfloornorth

Jul 15, 2010
Mississippi
No, you're not crazy (of course you then have to assume I am NOT crazy :D)

PG is a know irritant and some people are sensitive/allergic to it. If I have a cold or even just a bit of a scratchy throat, PG based liquid can send me coughing.

There are straight VG based liquids (Vegetable based) that are not as rough but also change the flavor/vapor quality of many flavors. There are also PG/VG mix juices out there and I find even an 80/20 PG/VG mix can get rid of a lot of that sting.

I just ordered some Alien Vision for my first dripping liquid. Pure VG :D and rave reviews.

thirdfloornorth

Jul 15, 2010
Mississippi
I would think someone with hypochondria wouldn't have started smoking in the first place.... gonna go with a troll in our midst here. Good luck there guy.:facepalm:

Yeah. A troll with 50-something posts asking legitimate questions and doing real research. Great job looking into the person you're accusing of being a troll there, guy. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread