I almost killed myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
I was dripping and driving today and almost got into a car accident.

I decided its time to get a bottom feeder more specifically the Reo Mini or Grand ASAP!

Any advise, suggestions, or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!

PS. I don't know how many MLs I vape a day, but I would consider myself a heavy vaper. I go through about 6-8 KR808D-1 batteries and refill my cartos about 5-6 times per day.

I'm looking forward to becoming a reomod family member! :)

lostknitter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Lee's Summit, MO
You absolutely need a REO ASAP!! Grands hold 6ML juice and the battery lasts most for a day. Mini holds 3ML juice and most use 2 batteries per day. Not sure about the Woodvills, someone else can give you more info on those. I prefer the Mini, for the size and way it fits in my hand, but you can't go wrong with any of the REOs. Next sales date is Thursday at 7:00PM eastern. Be sure to visit Robs site and sign up, and make sure your PayPal account is up to date. Good luck, and PLEASE don't drip and drive.

Last edited:

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
Oooh you poor dear- yes, you need a Reo- if only to calm your troubled nerves :)

I'm only on day 1 of Reo use- I bought a Grand and a Mini. The Mini was what I carried with me today, and I love it. The Grand will get a workout too, but it's just nice to have that cute little Mini in my purse. It fits beautifully in my hand. The Grand will take a bit of getting used to, but it will probably be my daily hitter.

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
The site only takes Paypal. I'm pretty sure it works with Amex, but you may have a bit more of an issue if you don't already have a Paypal account.

The site slows waaaaay down when they're released- so have a backup color choice in case you don't get the one you wanted. I bookmarked a couple of different ones, and got mine in silver. They're all pretty though :)

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Sounds to me like you need a grand or a woodvil or maybe both. Then again the mini is great to throw in a pocket and run. I use my mini and grand all the time mini at work grand before and after. The grand has a special holder in my truck for driving the mini goes in a cell phone holder on my belt for at work. The woodvil is my bed vape it's not so cold when u roll over on it. :lol: and it's for my different juices cigar types. Any way yes you need one good luck on thurs.

marcalbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Philippines

I decided its time to get a bottom feeder more specifically the Reo Mini or Grand ASAP!

Thanks in advanced!

PS. I don't know how many MLs I vape a day, but I would consider myself a heavy vaper. I go through about 6-8 KR808D-1 batteries and refill my cartos about 5-6 times per day.

Been there brother...2 months ago. That's precisely why I went out looking for a bottom feeder myself. And lucky me, I found this REO forum. Fast forward to today, I have a REO family and don't have to worry about dripping and driving. :thumb:

I just stamped you with a grand or woodvil stamp:) next

mrengles, you are so lucky! the modmaster has you in his sights! :D

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds

Thanks in advanced!

Everyone has covered all the benefits of the mini and grand. I would suggest in the meantime, have a batch of full cartos and batteries ready before you drive... no dripping and driving ever again okay. Be safe and live to vape another day :)

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
This might be a silly question but, since the Reo grand is non-electrical fully mechanical could I put one without the batteries, atty and empty juice bottle in the dish washer to clean?

PS. It looks like paypals checkout allows the use of Amex or any credit card without and account. :)

Actually, we *think* so, but no one is really willing to chance it. I rinse mine under running hot water in the sink about once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread