I am CONSTANTLY vaping while at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been averaging about 5ml a day I'd say...(Not sure if that's considered a lot or not) and just started vaping on the 20th. I actually ordered some nic free juice tonight, so I can switch to that if I feel like I'm going a little overboard. I was actually a chain cigarette smoker, too... so I guess I can see the correlation to why I'm constantly vaping. It's a comfort thing for me, I think :)

I'm 23 years old... so I guess that's reasonably young. I'm just glad I found this alternative somewhat early on, because I can already tell that it's making a positive impact on my health, and life in general. I am proud of myself for making the change, but honestly... it wasn't a very hard transition to make. It was seamless almost, vaping just felt so much better... not to mention the hobby aspect of it which is lovely. AND THE FLAVORS!!

Yeah... vaping is just pure awesome.

All the very best to you Kikimeow.

I thought you were a youngen. I'm quite intuitive. I'm 42- became hooked on rollies around the age of 25; smoked for 17 years... I'm thrilled I finally quit. And so wrapped for you too. You should feel so proud & happy; I don't think I could ever have quit in my 20's as everyone I knew smoked back then...

Enjoy yourself. You have your whole life ahead of you. :toast:

P.S: I liked MD Boater's advice to your post; 'twas very wise...:2cool:

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
My roomies were actually worried that I was going to get nicotine poisoning, kaus I never put it down. Luckily I have low nic 6mg juices, so I haven't had any nasty side effects thus far. I just absolutely love the taste, and the vape clouds. I can't help but want to do it constantly while I'm at home and lounging about.

Would anyone advise against it, or are there others that do this as well?

Just curious

Cheers :p

Welcome to ECF fellow chainvaper! :thumbs:

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I chain vape too at home, at work, and while driving....not at in-laws(maybe a sneak stealth draw or two- hidden in the bathroom)and not in stores/public(movies, resturants) though. 6 mg now. I like the flavor, and that seems to increase my vaping habits, either that or it's an adult pacifier or something for me?

dorkpixie

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Amherst, NY, USA
I am only a couple days off analogs; so I chain vape as needed. Especially in the car and when I am bored. I used 24mg and find I get dried out a bit, so I drink a lot more water and at times I will get a tummy ache; I don't know if that is from the vaping or coming off analogs or just have a tummy ache...I agree with everyone else here; as long as you're ok and able to not use an analog, you're fine. It's best not to worry what others think ;)
:vapor::vapor:

Jargon

Jul 8, 2012
Greece
I vape like my puffs are on a conveyor belt at home (not out) but the truth is that I am not inhaling most of my puffs which was the case with cigarettes 2-3 years ago. I like playing with the vapor and tasting it then exhaling. With cigarettes that was not a good thing to do I think but now I am enjoying it without worrying so much for tongue harm.
In short, I tie together 2-3 puffs but only inhale the last one and this is my style of vaping.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
I vape like my puffs are on a conveyor belt at home (not out) but the truth is that I am not inhaling most of my puffs which was the case with cigarettes 2-3 years ago. I like playing with the vapor and tasting it then exhaling. With cigarettes that was not a good thing to do I think but now I am enjoying it without worrying so much for tongue harm.
In short, I tie together 2-3 puffs but only inhale the last one and this is my style of vaping.

That's exactly how I am. I am constantly vaping but only inhale every 3rd or 4th puff.

>^.^< Sent From Meow nexus 5

reptifarm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Hamilton, Georgia
I have noticed a headache at times when I chain vape. Usually at 16-18 on the nic. I have slowed down quite a bit on the chaining.
I just went into town and figured I'd go to the vape shop while there. Now I don't think it's just me but, the nic levels there are different from other shops and online. They have 18 mg samplers and my 18 mg from Alice in Vapeland are very different. I started to get light headed and a slight head ache while vaping their juice and I can chain vape my Alice in Vapeland's 18 with no issues at all, weird huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread