I am in such a great mood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rorie

Mar 27, 2015
Lorton,Virginia. USA
Hi guys,
I'm pretty new to this forum. I signed up a few weeks ago. I quit smoking about three years ago. I started smoking again at my son's wedding this past May. Just a little- not too much, probably less than five a day. But I sure didn't want to go back to smoking. So my son brought me an evod twist, and I used that for a while. Not too terribly satisfied with it. Not long after I went to see a friend And had a pack of cigarettes with me. She said why are you still smoking? Why aren't you vaping? I said well I have an Evod thing with me. And she said oh no I have to take you to my vape shop. And so off we went. I bought an Ego for Everyone. Much better, and worked okay. Still missing something though. But I just got an I-stick 50w and paired it with a Melo sub tank after doing a lot of reading and listening to what you guys have posted. I have learned so much. I want to thank you for just being here! Can you tell I'm a happy girl? It's got a great throat hit, it's a very smooth vape. And I am just loving this. And no cigarettes! Thanks again.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

welcome.gif
Welcome!
welcome.gif

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Awwww, that's so good to hear, it can take a while, once you discover different flavours and juices you will never go back to smoking, try mothers milk by suicide bunny, not cheap but oh wow, amazing juice, great in both the nautilus mini and Subtanks.. Those cheap e cigs are rubbish, been a smoker myself I love the nautilus mini as I can lung to mouth, it really is such a good tank and I use my kanger subtank mini for at home as it gives out way to much vapour.
I had one drag on a normal cig yesterday, first time in ages and omg, disgusting, I had to brush my teeth and grab my Vape ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread