I am looking for information on drip-tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Hey all, I see a lot of people talking about them, enough that searching is difficult, and I didn't see anything in the faqs.
Can someone point me to a good discussion as to what they are, how they work, and why some people prefer them over... Whatever you call the thing they replace?
Thanks!

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

I can't point you in a direction of topic, but someone will start the action on your question,,Drip tips replace cartridges..the new ones can be made of metal or hard plastic..madvapes have a good variety of them..they are making the openings to them easier to drip into...thats about all I know about them as I am a cart user & have tried drip tips but don't like dripping all that much.Hope this helped a little LOL:2cool:

update...there is a thread called Drip tip...Questions that just started in todays posts,
theres more info there..Good Luck Tae

Last edited:

Taegost

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, Fl
Excellent, thank you! I'll look for it when I get back to my desk after lunch!

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

Ok, that thread had some good info (I'll post a link once my post count hits 15... *sigh*) however I'm still not exactly sure what exactly the benefit is... I would probably understand it better if I had my unit already (Stupid priority mail... Hurry up!) :)

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
simpy put...some people prefer dripping on their atties than using a cart with filler...they feel that for them it gives more vapor or a truer flavor...

in most cases that would be done by removing the cart..dripping 2-3 drops of liquid on the atomizer bridge or coil and replacing an empty cart on the atty and then vaping...

a drip tip allows you to skip past the remove and replace cart steps...it's a hollow mouthpiece that allows you to drip directly onto the atty through it...

it would also allow you to top off a cartomizer easily as you're using it...expecially if you're using it at high voltage and want to ensure that it stays wet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread