I am new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin F Waldron

Jan 15, 2020
And I just sent a private message to support because of an order I made with Vaping.com and since no one will answer the phone or emails for the past 3 days I had to try and get through to them in another way. So that my order can be cancelled. First my credit card was charged twice.and then I paid 9.95 extra to receive it it within one to three days. Well today is day 3 and it still says processing and a never got an email mail to confirm. Do they need to cancel my or because I am disputing the charge at my bank so they will not be getting paid. But I much say you really take the cake as the WORST Customer Service I have ever dealt with and will never deal with you again

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    And I just sent a private message to support because of an order I made with Vaping.com and since no one will answer the phone or emails for the past 3 days I had to try and get through to them in another way. So that my order can be cancelled. First my credit card was charged twice.and then I paid 9.95 extra to receive it it within one to three days. Well today is day 3 and it still says processing and a never got an email mail to confirm. Do they need to cancel my or because I am disputing the charge at my bank so they will not be getting paid. But I much say you really take the cake as the WORST Customer Service I have ever dealt with and will never deal with you again
    Hi Robin, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, your order already been canceled and refunded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread