Paid but not shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmhecker

Jun 26, 2019
Order #: V100159885

I placed this order at 6:40 AM on the 06/20/2019 and paid extra for priority 1-3 day shipping, as I was looking to have it delivered before I leave for the holidays. It is now 06/27/2019 and I have no updates regarding my order.

I have posted in the "Got a problem" forum a few days ago, and never received a response.

I have filled out the "Contact Us" page with my information and sent that, and never received a response.

I have called both numbers that I can find, on the website. One of them is disconnected and the other one has generic hold music for 20 minutes before it goes to voicemail simply stating: "Vaping.com is unavailable" or something to that extent.

I have left a voicemail, and again, never received a response.

There have been numerous posts saying that your systems were/are down, but it has been at least a few weeks since then. I wouldn't think that the system is still down.

Is it possible to have someone provide me with some sort of update to my order? Is it cancelled? Shipped but email failed to send informing me it was shipped? Any information on this at all? If you are unable to provide shipping information, then can you provide a refund?

Please respond so I don't have to involve my bank and file a fraudulent transaction claim.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi Jim, I'm very sorry to hear that, the warehouse systems are fixed as of Monday but there's still a few things getting ironed out with orders prior to that.

I'm not sure why yours hasn't shipped, but I will find out as soon as the team get in to the office. It may well be the case that it has shipped and that the tracking info just hasn't been updated yet, but I will let you know as soon as I can find out.

In the meantime I have refunded your shipping, and I'll get back to you here in a few hours.

My apologies,
    Neil

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread