I can throat pull but others cannot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
  • Deleted by Oliver
  • Reason: A bit off - save the naughty posts for the "outside" area please!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
  • Deleted by lordmage
  • Reason: Off- Topic

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I dont know why but my brother tried my 510 today but he cannot do a throat pull. In fact, i take a pull then he tries and he cannot! look i need some tips to help this guy do it right?
molecricket....I think I speak for everyone here when I ask if you are referring to a "throat-hit"?:)The Wiz!

PVKing

Silly Person
Sep 18, 2009
  • Deleted by lordmage

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
This thread is as dirty as the fist forum I went on for these things. Is there somewhere that is not R rated where I coud learn about these e-cigs?
PVKing.......I really think only one post in this thread may have been misconstrued...If you happen to find a more helpful and knowledgeable forum with a milder rating than the ECF please let me know!!:)The Wiz!

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
This thread is as dirty as the fist forum I went on for these things. Is there somewhere that is not R rated where I coud learn about these e-cigs?

unlikely.

the internet is a rampant bunch of hooligans the world 'round, and most everyone does seem to have a unique style of communicating. strange bunch these humans are.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
From this thread I like this forum even more and I don't even have a vaporizer yet!

I'm still not understanding how the lungs pull differently then inhaling?

lemme see if i can explain.

mouth inhale - more akin to a non-inhale puff of a cigar. pull with your cheeks and mouth only.

throat inhale- inhaling directly into the lungs, as if you were breathing the smoke/vapor straight in.

now...i personally get a bad flavor doing a throat inhale, though when i smoked, that's how i did. with ecigs, i only mouth inhale now...and it avoids any burnt nasty flavor that i was getting from throat inhale.

oh, clarification. with the ecig...i mouth inhale and pull the vapor into my mouth, and then after finishing my drag, i then inhale it do my lungs. better flavor for me, as i said, and avoids the weird burnt flavor some people report.

carpe diem

Sep 9, 2009
Spring, TX
I dont know why but my brother tried my 510 today but he cannot do a throat pull. In fact, i take a pull then he tries and he cannot! look i need some tips to help this guy do it right?
Lol...I just posted on another thread referring to the difference between a "mouth" draw and a "direct lung" draw concerning throat hits. Not sure about the terminology, but I know what you mean. When I want a massive throat hit I inhale directly into my lungs.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
  • Deleted by lordmage
  • Reason: Off- Topic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread