Status
Not open for further replies.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
A Magma build will be better tasting then a kayfun. As far coil placement, I like mine about 2mm over the air holes. Centered over them. On the wick, it really doesn't matter in the magma. It has zero affect on air flow. It will wick faster though if you just have some tucked in the bottom as aposed to packing a wad in the juice well.
PM sent keeferes.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Dripping is great, flavor and vape production can't be beat, but I will never give up my kayfun.....i love the volume it will hold, and haven't used another tank type I like better. Dripping is for chillaxing in front of the TV
:p

I love my Magma, but my Erlkonigin still beats it for flavor. With the AFC ring off I get plenty of draw and vapor. Vaping some Wakonda right now in it. My Kayfun hasn't been used since I got the Erlkonigin except when I am rebuilding my Erl. I just can't get enough draw out of the Kayfun now even though I have always run it with the AFC screw out.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
The sweet spot on a dripper for me is .6-.7 ohm dual coil. That's on a mech at 4.2 volts though. That's the nice thing about these 30 watt Hana mods..... You can build higher and still get the same vape
I would not suggest doing that with the magma,mine is not happy in the sub territory.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
My magma is currently built at .6 and doing wonderful on a Sigelei 20 Watt. It's actually a bit under powered.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3, because I'm too lazy to go to the computer.
You must have a ton of batteries...I was @ .8 was doing fine until last night started to get a little bad taste probably just a wicking problem the coils or fine.I am working now on something around 1.2 range.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Its reading .5 on meter,.6 on of the two regulated mods,some wick and a little power,sorry I skip that class about Photography in school.5 wraps 5/64 drill bit 28 gauge k.

Attachments

• 20140928_110247.jpg
    20140928_110247.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 39

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
I have 6 18650 batteries, but about to be 10. 4 red efest, and 2 VTC 5's. When I get my Sigelie 100 watt I will get 4 more VTC 5's just for it. That way I have 2 parried pairs, so it doesn't have to be down while charging it's set. I use multiple devices through the day, so the batts last me all day without changing them. Then I rotate three new ones in the next day and charge the other three I used the day before. I have 2 18350's as well, but they rarely ever get used.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
I have 6 18650 batteries, but about to be 10. 4 red efest, and 2 VTC 5's. When I get my Sigelie 100 watt I will get 4 more VTC 5's just for it. That way I have 2 parried pairs, so it doesn't have to be down while charging it's set. I use multiple devices through the day, so the batts last me all day without changing them. Then I rotate three new ones in the next day and charge the other three I used the day before. I have 2 18350's as well, but they rarely ever get used.
I cancelled my order on the T8 yesterday it was a presale deal,sigelie will be the one I will be getting also let me know where you're going to get yours from.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
I got the kayfun lite with dual air flow that holds a lot of liquid,the magma that i like because of the deep juice wells,and the Patriot which is already spoken for because if I'm not mistaken it requires you to top it off about every 5 to 10 minutes I think.I would prefer something that has deep wells,rda/rba...single are double coil builds preferably that can handle .2 ohms up to around something in the neighborhood of around 1.5 ohms give or take.Power is really not an issue on the subs builds,just need a few more attys like the kayfun and the magma that are liquid friendly,price range 40 are lower any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread