Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
I don't do preorders or group buys anymore. I have gotten burnt through both. I'll probably do a Sigelie 100 watt. Also the air holes on that last build I showed are on the top cap. You just line up the holes with the coils when you put the top cap on. Time to play with some quad coils today on the Plume Veil.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
I don't do preorders or group buys anymore. I have gotten burnt through both. I'll probably do a Sigelie 100 watt. Also the air holes on that last build I showed are on the top cap. You just line up the holes with the coils when you put the top cap on. Time to play with some quad coils today on the Plume Veil.
O ok I got you,yes this will be a first for me for a presale,I hope I have a better experience then what you did,if not this will be my last presale order!

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Kayfun will not like subohming much. maybe a .7 but never heard good reports lower than that. also at .08 you are seriously stressing the equipment. Sweet spot for my Kayfuns is about 1.2-1.8
I was testing the waters keeferes,you're correct I don't think it likes the sub builds,going to go back build another in that range where I know it's happy at.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
gel drops .... You never commented on what I posted before regarding your Kayfun coil build, but Keeferes is right .... I think a good build for you would be something around 1.6 ohms.

9 wraps of Kanthal 28 AWG wire around a 2.4mm (3/32") rod will get you a 1.6 ohm coil (or very close to it)

Feed that 1.6 ohm coil with 4.0v and that will equal 10 watts of power.

I think you will be happy

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Throat killer at 2 o'clock in the morning..

Attachments

• 20140926_021151.jpg
    20140926_021151.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread