Status
Not open for further replies.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
I really don't care for the Patriot,are the magma for that matter,any suggestions on something thats sub ohm friendly,not into dripping..I think it was the magma that had the deep wells it was not too bad however it did not even come with a drip tip I had to use the one from the Patriot.

Last edited:

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Well if I'm going to be up at 5 o'clock in the morning may as well make it productive..magma build 1.2 ohms 28K 10 or so wraps,4volts 13.4 watts.Kinda bad when you don't have the proper drip tip but it vapes quite well.Did not take long,either a wicking issue are coils either being too close to the vent holes,are not up off them enough.The coils were fine I just think it might be the placement of them!

Attachments

• 20140926_054001.jpg
    20140926_054001.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Well if I'm going to be up at 5 o'clock in the morning may as well make it productive..magma build 1.2 ohms 28K 10 or so wraps,4volts 13.4 watts.Kinda bad when you don't have the proper drip tip but it vapes quite well.Did not take long,either a wicking issue are coils either being too close to the vent holes,are not up off them enough.The coils were fine I just think it might be the placement of them!

The coils look nice and tidy, wick may be a little excessive but hard to say from a picture. The coils should be directly in front of the air holes. Sometimes to much wick (length, not diameter) can block up the air flow.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
A Magma build will be better tasting then a Kayfun. As far coil placement, I like mine about 2mm over the air holes. Centered over them. On the wick, it really doesn't matter in the magma. It has zero affect on air flow. It will wick faster though if you just have some tucked in the bottom as aposed to packing a wad in the juice well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread