Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
I go up and down with the amount I vape, but I notice I havent been chain vaping as much the past few months. Also, I used to vape 36 to 24mg and now Im content with 18mg.
I used to have my PV in hand 24-7, but now I find I set it down and hit it every once in a while a few times and set it back down. Also, it seems more than 30 seconds goes by between hits...:D More like 30 min....I enjoy the heck outta my nicotine, thats for sure- and it just kind of "happened" that I slowed down some.

I think alot of it has to do with me not having time to mod stuff too. When I was modding everything in sight, I constantly vaped bc I was constantly trying my new toys. ;)

I vape the most while driving now.

Dysmay- I agree, its got some spice to it...much like Drewbacco (which IM a HUGE fan of) I havent found many liquids to have this spiceyness to it and I LOVE spicey stuff so its refreshing to have it in a vape.

HAVE A GREAT 4TH EVERYONE! :cool:

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
OK.
I've received my order and I've sampled the RY4 and a couple of others.
To be honest this isn't working for me. I believe this to be more of a feminine attraction.
That "mystery taste"?
It's probably so familiar to the feminine experience that it defies immediate recognition.
I believe it to be Poo-Pourii...or something very similar.
It seems to be the underlying foundation in at least in 3 of the tobacco flavors I've tried so far including the RY4. It's not bad...just not my thing.

I have to say that FreedomsmokeUSA delivered as ordered, on time, with exactly the vg/pg mix I asked for AND threw in a free 3ml sample of WyattErp. PLUS the receipt was hand signed with notes from three different (female) employees. Not a bad experience over-all. First rate service.
Regardless of my complaints, I'm going to vape it all eventually and who knows...it just might grow on me.
It's happened before.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I started out at 18mg, went to 36mg rt away after that, then after a while went down to 24mg. Im at mpstly 18mg now, but still enojy 24-36mg at times but mostly the 18mg im content with these days. Ive learned to vape 6-8mg at night and its DEF helped me sleep better. I got some 0nic flavors but admit I just end up using some DIY 60mg to sauce it up a bit ;)

Tracey081

Jun 26, 2010
Virginia
I definitely relate to what you were experiencing at night. I also used to chain-smoke at night when working on my computer. I still do w/ vaping, but I'm staying up way too late! When I was vaping 18mg, it was really bad - racing heart, nightmares, etc. I'm glad I switched to 12mg, but I know that I need something lower at night.

OMGs! Maybe that's why I woke up at like 2am with my heart pounding! I chain-vaped some new 26mg nic juice last night; didn't even think about the racing heart thing being related to the vaping! :blink:

Fortunately I've got several of [what I thought were] "wasted" bottles of 12mg -- I guess I could learn to puff that at night. (I blended it with 12mg AC to give it more of a kick; not too bad).

I know regular cigarettes used to do that to me, to a degree.. good infos. Thanks! (Thought I was going to need a dr. visit LOL!)

OK.
I believe it to be Poo-Pourii...or something very similar.
It seems to be the underlying foundation in at least in 3 of the tobacco flavors I've tried so far including the RY4. It's not bad...just not my thing.

I have to say that FreedomsmokeUSA delivered as ordered, on time, with exactly the vg/pg mix I asked for AND threw in a free 3ml sample of WyattErp. PLUS the receipt was hand signed with notes from three different (female) employees. Not a bad experience over-all. First rate service.
Regardless of my complaints, I'm going to vape it all eventually and who knows...it just might grow on me.
It's happened before.

Which others ones? I've got MFS's RY3 and it's pretty good (and my first RY-anything). I like it better than their Mar-bro. Then again, I'm a menthol smoker and use the RY3 mainly to mix with menthols to get that "real menthol+tobacco" taste. Just curious about the other tobacco flavors you tried from MFS.

I got a tobacco one from cignot that had a potpourri note to it. (Just a sample, thank God!)

I *love* MFS' codes for money off. Got my sister a 510 kit cheap last week; and she one bottle of juice -- Newport -- and thought it tasted like a mint leaf. :facepalm: I told her to get some [stronger-nic] tobacco-flavored juices to mix in. I think she ordered 555, Hilton, Mar-bro, and some RYs. They should come in today, but I'd love to know your thoughts on other MFS tobacco flavors.

((( :mad: Why don't these supps send ME any samples?! Maybe I should try calling my orders in?! )))

Yeah, I started out at 18mg, went to 36mg rt away after that, then after a while went down to 24mg. Im at mpstly 18mg now, but still enojy 24-36mg at times but mostly the 18mg im content with these days. Ive learned to vape 6-8mg at night and its DEF helped me sleep better. I got some 0nic flavors but admit I just end up using some DIY 60mg to sauce it up a bit ;)

My first non-samples were 12s and 18s. The 12s tasted like fog! I mixed em "up" (with my 26mg samples), but just got a good supply from MFS and cignot of higher nic stuff.

My only RY is MFS' 18mg RY3, and I think it's very good; I'm still not certain of the RY differences.

Curious though, since you've tried so many -- what's the "strongest-flavored" 12mg liquid you've tried, for like nighttime use? (Besides TV's AC, almost all 12mg juices I've tried taste like "fog" on the exhale.)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
RY3 is more like the ry4 from freedomsmokeusa...its still got an earthy tone to it. RY2 has even less sweetness, Ive had it from MFS and its good. I didnt like it at first-its one that grew on me. MFS has got good liquids too and Chris is awesome. The RY4 im talking abt here has that earthy, kindas spicey tobacco flavor andf TH, yet a lil sweetness as well.

The STRONGEST TH low nic liquids are definately menthols and cinnamons. Like you, I mix small batches of menthol w my tobaccos for those "cant get enough" times.

Does the trick every time and SURPRISINGLY enough, Tasty vapor version Butter Rum has an exceptional bang even at low nic levels as well!!! For being a tobacco lover, thats prob my fav non tob liquid rt beside bb muffin from Ms Ts.

My AB FAVORITE menthol is NUPort from Nhlaer...talk abt JUST the right mix of tob and menthol NOT mint, I mean I vaped it for 4 months straight at one point!!!! Nhalers hands down has THE best choices and selection of true tob/menthols Ive trried to date :) I dont know how he does it really.......

All of the HV juices are 12mg as well. PG/VG mix.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
OMGs! Maybe that's why I woke up at like 2am with my heart pounding! I chain-vaped some new 26mg nic juice last night; didn't even think about the racing heart thing being related to the vaping! :blink:

Fortunately I've got several of [what I thought were] "wasted" bottles of 12mg -- I guess I could learn to puff that at night. (I blended it with 12mg AC to give it more of a kick; not too bad).

I know regular cigarettes used to do that to me, to a degree.. good infos. Thanks! (Thought I was going to need a dr. visit LOL!)

26mg??? Wow! It's no wonder that you woke up with your heart pounding! When I first started vaping back in February, I had no problems at all with 18mg. Then in late April, the racing heart, etc. started. So I switched to 12 and that's been working fine up until now. Now my heart is starting to race late at night again. If I've been vaping a lot at night (usually), I can still feel it the next morning.

In my last order from FreedomSmokesUSA, I ordered one bottle of 6mg RY4. I tried it last night and I actually fell asleep a little earlier than usual and my heart wasn't racing! I slept the entire night through and felt really good this morning. So... I think I'm going to continue this (12mg during the day and 6mg at night).

It's a good thing that you had some lower nicotine juice left!

By the way, definitely try FreedomSmokeUSA's RY4 - it's awesome!

Tracey081

Jun 26, 2010
Virginia
RY3 is more like the ry4 from freedomsmokeusa...its still got an earthy tone to it. RY2 has even less sweetness, Ive had it from MFS and its good. I didnt like it at first-its one that grew on me. MFS has got good liquids too and Chris is awesome. The RY4 im talking abt here has that earthy, kindas spicey tobacco flavor andf TH, yet a lil sweetness as well.

Oh, I thought freedomsmokesusa WAS myfreedomsmokes! :blink: Sorry for the confusion! (But I'm so glad I mentioned it because I didn't know they were different companies!)

My AB FAVORITE menthol is NUPort from Nhlaer...talk abt JUST the right mix of tob and menthol NOT mint, I mean I vaped it for 4 months straight at one point!!!! Nhalers hands down has THE best choices and selection of true tob/menthols Ive trried to date :) I dont know how he does it really.......

All of the HV juices are 12mg as well. PG/VG mix.

Thanks -- I'll def. try Nhaler next! Best non-mint menthol I've tried so far has been cignot's Basic, but you've got to mix tobaccos to get that menthol cig taste!

Thanks for all the great infos! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread