• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I don't like to complain, but wow, it's hot,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I was at Walmart today, and when I came outside, my glasses fogged up. I know, I know,,, winter is worse,,, but this is pretty bad!!

The only good thing i can say is that even a fossil like me looks hot when I go out....

Oh Harmony - you're always looking hot. Even in the winter, hot enough to melt a snowwoman :)

Last I looked, it was 78 degrees & 78 humity. Not nice. But, not Oklahoma/Texas either LOL

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Oh Harmony - you're always looking hot. Even in the winter, hot enough to melt a snowwoman :)

Last I looked, it was 78 degrees & 78 humity. Not nice. But, not Oklahoma/Texas either LOL

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: lol

That wasn't your Escolade in the sink hole was it??? :blink:

We got a lot of rain out here, but I don't think like you guys did! Whew

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I was at Walmart today, and when I came outside, my glasses fogged up. I know, I know,,, winter is worse,,, but this is pretty bad!!

The only good thing i can say is that even a fossil like me looks hot when I go out....

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: lol

That wasn't your Escolade in the sink hole was it??? :blink:

We got a lot of rain out here, but I don't think like you guys did! Whew

If I had the money for an Escolade, I wouldn't be driving an Escolade LOL

At least I got some housework done. The high humidity that followed the last couple of days has been horrible. BUT, this morning seems nice so far. Love having the windows and doors open.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I BLAME Harmony for starting this thread -

Other than that - - cars are like women / just cuz they look 'snazzy' doesn't mean they're actually any good! :oops:You 2 are way to young to know about old Camaros. My wife had a '75 that started rusting out as she drove off the dealer's lot:?:

"If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna give you trouble....."

With that being sad, it was a '75. There's your problems right there.....LOL
Oh yeah; and the whole Wisconsin/salt thing LOL

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
If I had the money for an Escolade, I wouldn't be driving an Escolade LOL

At least I got some housework done. The high humidity that followed the last couple of days has been horrible. BUT, this morning seems nice so far. Love having the windows and doors open.

"If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna give you trouble....."

With that being sad, it was a '75. There's your problems right there.....LOL
Oh yeah; and the whole Wisconsin/salt thing LOL
"Tires or Testicles:confused:" - When oh when will I learn to Shut Up?:( GOD I love you guys:toast:
ps - What? Like a '68-'69 didn't RUST????

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
OMG,,, I'm in the Twighlight Zone,,,

My ex had a Camero,,,

cue music,,,,,

I swear, that car was posessed by something.

Nothing ever worked right,,, from the t tops to the oversized doors that didn't close right,,,, to the worst car ever in snow,,, and the overpriced parts...

Please,,, get a mini van,,, they are better for shopping,,, evil laugh,,,,

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
OMG,,, I'm in the Twighlight Zone,,,

My ex had a Camero,,,

cue music,,,,,

Nothing ever worked right,,, from the t tops to the oversized doors that didn't close right,,,, to the worst car ever in snow,,, and the overpriced parts...

LMAO!!! So, what you guys are saying is the key to a happy marriage is NOT to allow the wife to get a Camaro?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com

I don't care about the things that didn't work right, the snowbank magnets, the overpriced parts, etc....the camero's were still drop dead HAWT looking cars :D

And I've owned a minivan **shudder** they handle like a tank. Not going back there.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
I don't care about the things that didn't work right, the snowbank magnets, the overpriced parts, etc....the camero's were still drop dead HAWT looking cars :D

And I've owned a minivan **shudder** they handle like a tank. Not going back there.

Ok, Vicks,,, hope it works out better for you than hers did,, maybe they aren't all posessed,,,, lol

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

Ditto all the above..........but I still own a minivan :(
.....but....but....it's for the children! Uggg....and it's paid off (payment wise LOL)

Have had the thing 6 years and still can't get use to that back end. When backing up, I yell "booty check!" and the girls know I need help backing out/up where ever we are. Since we are out of the stroller stage, thought about down grading to something smaller, until I realized each child could fit in their taekwon-do bag with room to spare. Guess it will be mommy mobile for a while longer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread