I feel like a traitor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjordan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Fairbury, Nebraska
I am going to throw in another 2 cents my local B&M always gives coupons like the one posted in the picture or posts ads on the local radio station saying that if you mention this ad you get xx.xx off your next purchase or they will post something on Facebook stating if you mention that you saw this on FB you will get xx% off your next purchase. When I made my first purchase at VistaVapors E-Cigs and E-Juices I ordered 16 102ml bottles of juice in case of the zombie apocalypse :D and they asked me if I was buying in such huge amounts because I was a distributor or if this was for personal use. I am planning on opening a vape shop earlier next year so I told them that I was buying them because I was a distributor and was given 15 30ml bottles of their top selling flavors for me to sample. I am a veteran, I served in the US Army for 6 years I ordered from Shop - Crazy Vapes they gave me 25% off my entire order if any of you are former or current military members I PM me and I will give you the coupon code for the 25% off at crazyvapors. That is one reason I don't stick with brand loyalty because of the deals you can find out there and some people have better deals than others and a vistavapors the 102ml bottles only cost me 10.99 each. Here is the picture of a receipt from my local B&M that shows I can save 10% on my next visit which helps a ton when I buy 6 30ml bottles of juice at $16.95 a pop it saves me about $9.00. 1461542_470788926371466_1195562240_n.jpg

zahzoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
AR, USA
www.myretrolounge.com
Screw brand loyalty. I buy what I want. It's not like a brand can reciprocate loyalty.

Same here... plus within this whole industry there's a huge portion that has no "branding" and even the stuff that carries a logo isn't made by any specific manufacturer in numerous cases.

Kbennett65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Northern, Wi, USA
I have several batteries and mods...except for 2 they are all different brands. I get some liquid at my local B&M, mostly because I like to support local business. I get some liquid online, and just because I like to try different things I haven't purchased from the same site twice yet. That may change however if the Suicide Bunny Mothes Milk I just ordered this morning is a great as reported.

Merryhellion

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Burlington, WI, USA
A local store started selling and they are the reason I started vaping and got off the smokes. They still sell two of my favorite flavors, blueberry cheesecake and banana pudding and I always planned on still buying from them but the last two times I bought e-liquid something has been off about it. Blueberry cheesecake has always been a light amber color the last bottle was a weird army green color. One bottle of banana pudding will be light the next very dark. The color changes make me nervous and I'm leery of using the last bottles I bought. I would really like to keep giving them part of my business but worry about their products now and yeah I feel like a traitor :)

I hear you on the wanting to be loyal to the b&m that helped you quit cigs!!! But my local b&m is fairly loose in their "house mix" quality control and I had much the same issues with them...acknowledging those issues as unfortunate and perhaps unhealthy led me to find ecf and learn so much more about everything! While I respect supporting local businesses, and try to every chance I get, I like to keep in mind we are all in this together, and who is to say supporting a business that is local by virtue of the internet, is not as strong a karmic hit as buying from the boys next door?

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Man, that sounds so good. In the past 4 years I've tried over a hundred juices, and I finally settled on Halo's Sub-Zero. I've vaped nothing but that for the last 8 months, and from reading ECF threads about menthol I've gathered that Arctic Wolf is the only juice that could beat it. I'm ready. *howls*

Its hard to imagine a menthol juice stronger than Arctic Wolf, but SubZero is still my everyday favorite. I like AW in the eRoll for the extra throat hit, but even in an Ego its too harsh by itself ...

Try mixing them 50/50, its got the best characteristics of both ...

SubWolf ? :laugh:

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
I have never understood product loyalty. I'll buy your product if it is the best product for my needs at a competitive price, but if someone else makes a better product or an equal product at a better price then I'll buy theirs instead.

These companies don't pay me, they take my money, why should I be loyal to them?

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
There have been some great replies here, thank you. Since starting this thread I've ordered hardware from 2 sites, juice from 2 others, and even visited a local brick and mortar for the first time (New England Vaping Company... excellent folks). And I'm presently vaping some NicQuid in a Halo tank. In your face, loyalty.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Its hard to imagine a menthol juice stronger than Arctic Wolf, but SubZero is still my everyday favorite. I like AW in the eRoll for the extra throat hit, but even in an Ego its too harsh by itself ...

Try mixing them 50/50, its got the best characteristics of both ...

SubWolf ? :laugh:

ArcticZero!

Really looking forward to getting that Arctic Wolf in the mail. It figures though, NOW they have a 30% off sale on their liquid. Think I should order another bottle of it, without even getting to try it first? :p

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I have among my many mods:
Twist
Spinner
Passthrough
SID
Vamo
ZMax
Provari

If you don't have a variety of devices, then you have no reliable backup for when something just don't taste right.
If it don't taste good on one, I switch to another.
Apparently the power distribution changes the flavor just as much as voltage, wattage, and drip-tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread