Provari and feeling like im supposed to like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopooranger

Moved On
Mar 5, 2013
ontario
I recently upgraded to Provari, i was so pumped to get it!!!! right from beginning i notice it just did not preform the same as my other devices (china made) It is just a weak device and kinda a cold vape but because it cost so much i want to like it!!!! To make sure my device was not faulty i tried my friends provari and it was equally weak as my own. Thing feels solid tho i could vape this piece of garbage for ever!!!!!! Same your money friends and buy something else

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I recently upgraded to Provari, i was so pumped to get it!!!! right from beginning i notice it just did not preform the same as my other devices (china made) It is just a weak device and kinda a cold vape but because it cost so much i want to like it!!!! To make sure my device was not faulty i tried my friends provari and it was equally weak as my own. Thing feels solid tho i could vape this piece of garbage for ever!!!!!! Same your money friends and buy something else

What is it that you mean by weak? Are you not getting airflow to the delivery device possibly...just guessing at what you mean.

poopooranger

Moved On
Mar 5, 2013
ontario
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Cleaning up

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
  • Deleted by sonicdsl