I get it… I really do… took me 4 years, but now I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I finally get it!
I have had my first Provari for 3 days and I am very pleased.
It's well built… fires perfectly...

In less than 2 weeks, it will be my 4 year join date at ECF… and my 4 year anniversary vaping.
I have owned:
numerous egoes and V4L sets.
5+ box mods
(2) Leos
(2) coppers
(1) chuck
(3) saber touch mods
(3) REOS
(1) Precise Plus
(1) Puresmoker Icon
(1) puresmoker Prestige
(1) Monkeyboxx
(2) Buzz Pros
(2) epipemods
(1) Hammer of Thor by epipemods
(2) Jantyboxes
(2) TW Screwdriver
(1) nHaler mod
(3) Vipers from Vaprlife
(2) Pearls from Vaprlife
(1) Diamante from Vaprlife
(1) Vaporshark dna 20
(1) MVP V.2

I may be missing a mod or two… but I have tried a lot…
I love my Vaprlife mods and still use my turbos and pearls.

This PROVARI is a winner friends.

It stays cool.
It fires every time.
It's well built.
It's comfortable.
Nice action on the button.
Threads are terrific.

I understand why it's so popular.
I'll still keep my pearls and vipers… because they are much smaller and lighter… but I truly am annoyed at myself for waiting do long to get one. I remember the day they came out!

Last edited:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
4 years, that's great! Longest I've ever made it is 3 years, twice actually, but those weren't done with vaping!!

In a way, I envy those that went through all that before they "got it". Thanks to all the great info here on ECF, after not being very happy with an ego type (V-Perfecto from VaporAll), I jumped right to a ProVari Mini. I am completely satisfied with it, I just often wonder what it was like to try others before really "getting it"!

And that wrap you have is sweet!

Beretta

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Mars
I am lucky also, in that I first obtained my Provari after getting tired of the short battery life of EGOs.

I find it strange. I have two Provaris, and I haven't found another mod/mech that I want yet. Nothing seems to have any features or build quality that I want. Combine the Provari with four Kayfun Lite Plus, some 28 gauge kanthal wire and organic cotton balls, and I have a vaping beast of a machine. Is there anything that beats the feature set and build quality of a Provari?

Why would I want a mechanical if I am limited to the voltage allowed by the battery? I've never owned a mechanical or had a hit off of one, so I guess I just don't get it.

I think Provape needs to implement VW to keep up with other devices on the market. I cannot understand why they refuse to implement it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread