Status
Not open for further replies.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Ive been here for a decade.......... I was an ECF mod for years(Not now) .............. I am also dyslexia and the new form updates are Hard core messing with me............

If you love the people here............ give the mods a half a chance to clean it up.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ive been here for a decade.......... I was an ECF mod for years(Not now) .............. I am also dyslexia and the new form updates are Hard core messing with me............

If you love the people here............ give the mods a half a chance to clean it up.

I'm still trying to Hope against Hope that some things on the ECF will be Fixed. But I think we're at the Point where the Sad Reality sets in that this is Probably what we or going to be left with.

It's like when there is a Landslide or a Flood. And everyday there is Hope that someone will be pulled out Alive. But as every day passes, the Chances go Down Dramatically.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The title of this thread is very discouraging and it keeps getting posts and showing up on the front page.

I understand some are frustrated but seeing that title frequently seems like a death sentence for the forum. This upgrade may require some adjustment but certainly isn't so problematic that leaving makes sense.

I've chosen to ignore this thread for my own peace of mind.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Oh me as well. I don’t know what I’d do with out the people and support that I receive here. I’ll just keep playing with it unroll it’s second nature. Like I said I hate change and before you know it I have no remembrance of this at all. I hope lol, you all re my second family and my day would truly be a disappointment without saying hi o everyone and chatting about vaping.

It’s just a new website not rocket science so if I make a ton of errors please don’t make up of me. I get embarrassed easily for some reasons.

The title of this thread is very discouraging and it keeps getting posts and showing up on the front page.

I understand some are frustrated but seeing that title frequently seems like a death sentence for the forum. This upgrade may require some adjustment but certainly isn't so problematic that leaving makes sense.

I've chosen to ignore this thread for my own peace of mind.

@Fidola13 is managing quite well now and as I completely with @440BB, I am moving this to Site Feedback and Help and closing it :)

We are all having to step out of autopilot and rewire our brains and fingers...but we'll get there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread