So sad : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My Provari was supposed to be delivered today. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. It's sitting in the post office down the street from my house, and of course they closed at noon today. AND, to make matters worse, tomorrow's Sunday, Monday is President's day, so I have to wait until Tuesday now. It'll have been two and a half weeks then from time I ordered to arrival. :mad:

Just needing some shoulders to cry on I guess :(

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
Feeling your pain....I have supplies on the road from three vendors and I feel something like if they'd have postponed Christmas three days back yonder when I was a kid. Just more supplies though. I realize how fortunate I am to have satisfying gear to use and I'm not waiting on my first startup kit.

Hang in there....definitely worth the wait once we receive our stuff.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you all for your kind words and support.

Playa_Hamm: Sorry to hear you have to wait for some packages as well.

Risu: yeah, I have these poor excuses for a PV called Cigalectric e-cig pen styles. Actually they are pretty good as far as pen styles go, decent battery life (4 to 6 hrs steady vaping), recharge in 1.5 to 2 hrs, and for a pen style have decent vapor output. But man, I was soo looking forward to MORE VAPOR.

Los Marauder: hmm very tempting proposition! LOL very funny I thought. I actually did consider it myself, well I should say the thought crossed my mind at least, when I spoke with my mail carrier on the phone who confirmed it was there and that they were closed!

Carbon

st0nedpenguin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
WA
I know how you feel. USPS "lost" one of our orders and attempted to deliver a notice it to an address that didn't exist... on the the wrong side of town... then magically found it again after we called and complained a few times. Just try not to stress too much. Do you at least have something else to vape in the meantime?

Royal Mail is no better, I have a package from 12 years ago they're still "trying to find". Best part is they already found it once about 5 years ago then lost it again.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well I hear ya rem, but in my case at least the order wasn't shipped right away only because I ordered the higher mAH batteries which they were out of for almost a week. Sorry to hear you are experiencing shipping issues as well. When did you order yours? I know from others on here that they shipped theirs the next day or at most the second day and some had arrival within 3 days of ordering! And this was after I ordered mine, which of course was also a frustrating detail, but as they didn't have part(s) on backorder Provape was able to send it out right away.

Personally, I never considered the LavaTube. I wanted the best built device (from most people's review) and like the idea of the heavier weight and feel of the Provari.

Carbon

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Just ordered 2-15, Didnt order the 18650 batteries as I knew they where backordered and didnt want to hold things up as it stands now the 18650s are in stock and my order still hasnt shipped. I liked the Lavatube it just crapped out after 2 1/2wks so decided on the Provari if it doesnt ship by tu-we I think I will cancel and order 3-4 Lavatubes and I can keep them in rotation going back if theres problems with them.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry to hear your original LT pooped out on you, I think that is pretty unusual as everything I've read is they too are a very dependable device. I hope they ship your Provari by your deadline, want to hear your review as I am evaluating mine! Either way though, you have a good plan. I just hope they let you cancel it if that's what you decide.

Carbon

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Rem700 I have the 18650 batteries but bought the 18490 batteries from ecig city in Laguna Beach as the device looks really nice without the extention cap! Also got to see the new black satin finish at ecig city and it looks amazing in prison!

Hottody what did you do? Hope you're still able to get e-juice and supplies while you're in prison.

(Sorry - lol - I couldn't resist)...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread