So sad : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Well they may check the email over weekends, it says they may take up to 24 hrs, though the one time I emailed it was a 2 to 3 hr response time. But that was during a weekday.

Carbon

My apologies I thought I read somewhere on there website about not doing emails on weekends or holidays.
I went back and checked my email and they had responded within the 2-3 hour frame as you said, I didnt respond again until hours later and they updated my order in the wee hours of the morning shortly after receiving my response.

CrystalClaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
NYC
My Provari was supposed to be delivered today. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. It's sitting in the post office down the street from my house, and of course they closed at noon today. AND, to make matters worse, tomorrow's Sunday, Monday is President's day, so I have to wait until Tuesday now. It'll have been two and a half weeks then from time I ordered to arrival. :mad:

Just needing some shoulders to cry on I guess :(

Just checking in....did it arrive yet? I want to know!!

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just checking in....did it arrive yet? I want to know!!

YES! It arrived woohoo! Except I'm in Sacramento today for work. Boo. lol

I do get back just after midnight CST, so will be staying up late to play!

Thanks for checking in CrystalClaire!

Carbon

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
YES! It arrived woohoo! Except I'm in Sacramento today for work. Boo. lol

I do get back just after midnight CST, so will be staying up late to play!

Thanks for checking in CrystalClaire!

Carbon

Hey Carbon I just took a nice, smooth, long vape off of my Provari for ya. Damn it was good!:)

Looking forward to your first impressions.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
You know if we had our way the PO would be open 24/7....
They are open 24/7 every single day in Japan and some other countries that I've heard. Everyone still gets their due holidays, it's just on a rotation basis. I can't see the need to close at all! Seems lazy to me....

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
Glad you got your stuff....it was Christmas here also.

MVnVapelite.JPG

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
How big was the box? I took off early from work because I didn't think my kgo kit would fit in my apt mailbox but it did lol. My lavatube didnt. My apts are horrible, they hold packages in the office and I get off work at 9:30 so they are closed. Plus the fact they don't tell if you if you have a package I have to make sure all my packages have tracking. It's a headache I tell ya lol.

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
How big was the box? I took off early from work because I didn't think my kgo kit would fit in my apt mailbox but it did lol. My lavatube didnt. My apts are horrible, they hold packages in the office and I get off work at 9:30 so they are closed. Plus the fact they don't tell if you if you have a package I have to make sure all my packages have tracking. It's a headache I tell ya lol.

All the VEC stuff came in one small $5.00 USPS Priority Flat Rate box and the 3@ 50ml bottles of juice came in a padded envelope about the same thickness....hold up....I'll snap a pic....

MVnVapecontainers.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread