Status
Not open for further replies.

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
YW....doing great, and even better since I got the eGO-C atomizer kicking in fine style. No Provari....Boge VEC stuff....everything but the three bottles of juice came in the box. Provari should fit in the box unless it comes custom boxed requiring larger packaging. Hope it's where you can get your grubbies on it immediately when you get home.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
YES! It arrived woohoo! Except I'm in Sacramento today for work. Boo. lol

I do get back just after midnight CST, so will be staying up late to play!

Carbon

Atleast your working!
I canceled the batteries which were BO and it shipped the next day mine should be here tomorrow.
How do you like it so far?

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wait. What? You didn't take the day off?

Lol, sadly no, couldn't take the day off, had to travel to Sacramento for a site visit. Company would have been very upset if I had to cancel it and put them out about $1000 dollars for air travel.

And, I was far too tired at 1 am when I got in, so I just looked at the box to make sure it was actually here, and somehow restrained myself and went to bed. BUT got up this morning and after dropping the kids off at daycare, immediately came home and unwrapped my present to myself! So happy now....seriously blissful! More on a new thread...

Carbon

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Atleast your working!
I canceled the batteries which were BO and it shipped the next day mine should be here tomorrow.
How do you like it so far?

Wonderful, just wonderful. Really you will be so impressed I believe. Glad you will get yours so soon, and that you didn't cancel altogether! The new vaping novelty is SOOO back now! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread