I hate all of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
For a great reason!

Lurking around here waiting for the Odysseus has convinced me of one thing. Ill be buying a VVGG eventually.

I cant justify the GGTS not because its not amazing, i figured that one out already. I just have a Provari.

Dont worry im not gonna go all mod Fanatic on you guys. I like the GG crowd as much ( Maybe more ) than the Provape Crowd.

Just damn you all, im already dropping 200 USD on GG gear, did you have to convince me i need a GG PV too!??!?!?!

Love you all, and Golden Greek, just know, if anything ever happens to you, im exhuming your body, and implanting your brain in a supercomputer attached to a lathe in my basement.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Digitaltitan,

The GGVV is an addon for the GGTS and GG Stealth and not a stand alone PV.

For a great reason!

Lurking around here waiting for the Odysseus has convinced me of one thing. Ill be buying a VVGG eventually.

I cant justify the GGTS not because its not amazing, i figured that one out already. I just have a Provari.

Dont worry im not gonna go all mod Fanatic on you guys. I like the GG crowd as much ( Maybe more ) than the Provape Crowd.

Just damn you all, im already dropping 200 USD on GG gear, did you have to convince me i need a GG PV too!??!?!?!

Love you all, and Golden Greek, just know, if anything ever happens to you, im exhuming your body, and implanting your brain in a supercomputer attached to a lathe in my basement.

Zogem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta
For a great reason!

Dont worry im not gonna go all MOD Fanatic on you guys. I like the GG crowd as much ( Maybe more ) than the Provape Crowd.

While you're waiting, can I interest you in a dog? It only looks like a rat if viewed from most angles. Otherwise is mostly adorable, and will love yapping constantly at most anything subject to gravity whilst gleeful jumping in the Pennsylvania.. it's got Christmas card written all over it.

I'll sweeten the deal with some Ikanvape attys.

"im exhuming your body, and implanting your brain in a supercomputer attached to a lathe in my basement.".. Pray tell, what video games have you been playing?

Need to drip...

All better now..

You aren't dropping $200.. Of the various research I did before procuring #992, was watching the classifieds. Some stuff holds it's value, some doesn't. GG tends to hold it, and in many cases, increases in value. Got a UFS? You can sell it used, above what you originally paid.. Not much out there can claim that..

-Z

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida
Yes you WILL need a GGTS to use the VV add on Module (or a stealth) but for the true experience you will need the collection cup/air control ring. So better get one while you can, trust me building your own coil, you will figure out what you like pretty quick. The VV GG will just simplify coil building for me ;)

Air control is the true secret... VV is just going to be the icing on the cake. If you get a GGTS and Odysseus, the provari will just sit on your table ;)

GGVV GGVV GGVV GGVV GGVV:hubba::banana::hubba::banana::hubba::banana::banana::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Last edited:

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Digitaltitan,

The GGVV is an addon for the GGTS and GG Stealth and not a stand alone PV.

Ya know, I've secretly wanted a good excuse to buy the entire setup and caps for the ggts. I won't be able to swing it for a long time. More important gadgets to buy. I need a new computer and new car.

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Air control is the true secret... VV is just going to be the icing on the cake. If you get a GGTS and Odysseus, the provari will just sit on your table ;)

Probally the #1 reason I don't already have one. I am really enjoying my provari. And if my gg lurking has taught me anything. The next generation makes the last look obsolete so I think I'll hang onto my love for the provari and join the GGPV club in the next generation of GGTS mods.

And please once again don't mistake me for a provari fanatic. I've seen those ......s around here. I don't wanna be mistaken for their kind.

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
While you're waiting, can I interest you in a dog? It only looks like a rat if viewed from most angles. Otherwise is mostly adorable, and will love yapping constantly at most anything subject to gravity whilst gleeful jumping in the Pennsylvania.. it's got Christmas card written all over it.

I'll sweeten the deal with some Ikanvape attys.

"im exhuming your body, and implanting your brain in a supercomputer attached to a lathe in my basement.".. Pray tell, what video games have you been playing?

Need to drip...

All better now..

You aren't dropping $200.. Of the various research I did before procuring #992, was watching the classifieds. Some stuff holds it's value, some doesn't. GG tends to hold it, and in many cases, increases in value. Got a UFS? You can sell it used, above what you originally paid.. Not much out there can claim that..

-Z

I was gonna cut out bits of your post to make the quote shorter but I like your post alot so I'll leave It intact.

I'll take the rat dog, and the attys are a huge bonus. I don't have any working attys at the moment and can't justify buying any when the Odysseus will make a joke out of all of them.

My rat dog.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323859941.730279.jpg

I play eve online and that's really it, I
Just a sorry depraved child. The point there was. The golden greek may never stop making pv's.

And as far as the rest. Dropping is just a way of saying spending. If I bought one of these masterpieces I'd never sell it. Really, never. I like collections.

Edit: I dont know how the second picture ended up in this post. So please ignore the ego filth In this land of golden pv's

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319752011.967082.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319752011.967082.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I still have some egos and VV ego clones. They are back ups to my back ups of my back ups :)

LOL I ended up giving away all of my Riva and Joye batterys. And have sold off most of my other Mods to fund my GG addiction. I do have a couple other mods though both of them are VV once the GGVV arrives one will be sold the other was a birthday gift so I cant ever get rid of it lol.

Zogem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta
I play eve online and that's really it, I
Just a sorry depraved child. The point there was. The golden greek may never stop making pv's.

And as far as the rest. Dropping is just a way of saying spending. If I bought one of these masterpieces I'd never sell it. Really, never. I like collections.

Edit: I dont know how the second picture ended up in this post. So please ignore the ego filth In this land of golden pv's
The rat dog shall be yours.. Since technically I can't sell anything here, and rat-dog probably isn't sellable item on Classifieds, I'll need to figure something out. The fur looks to be quite absorbent, so look for "Organic, portable, e-juice transporter: musky flavors work best"..

Given nicotine skin absorbent, I would suggest mesh gloves, an athletic cup, motorcycle helmet and combat boots when opening the box.. Light some candles as well, as things might be a bit pungent.

But I still have to catch it.. Frys, as well as having a multimeter, also had "Angry bird" pillows. I expect this to be the perfect bait. The pillow, not the multimeter, just to be specific.

-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread