Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I set my vape down to do dishes after dinner tonight. After i finished up,I was looking forward to a nice hit and instead I got a fly. So much for dessert.
Been there.
Done that.
Spewed all over the t-shirt.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
This wouldn't stop what happened to you because it was present tense. I'm glad you posted this because I was beginning to wonder if I am being overly cautious. Thanks to your post, I see I am not.

I keep about five tanks with juice in them on my mod stand. Being paranoid a insect of some sort might fly into the opening and possibly lodge itself in my coil, I keep a tiny wad of tissue where the drip tip goes when not in use.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
This wouldn't stop what happened to you because it was present tense. I'm glad you posted this because I was beginning to wonder if I am being overly cautious. Thanks to your post, I see I am not.

I keep about five tanks with juice in them on my mod stand. Being paranoid a insect of some sort might fly into the opening and possibly lodge itself in my coil, I keep a tiny wad of tissue where the drip tip goes when not in use.
You might be missing out, gnat might add a nice savory note to the vape.

gwink

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2018
utah

My kids used to drink a juice that had a small cap that popped off. I do believe I'll be looking for them at the store today.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Letitia

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
I hate spiders. And spiders eat flies, i know. But still, anything that has as many eyes as legs....
Oh, I like spiders --- just not, you know, on me, unexpectedly, which can trigger my warrior-like battle reflexes, which some people say resemble child-like screaming and convulsions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread