• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I have 2 questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetmeat

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Canada
yeah exactly thats how it goes , and its a fun way to give new homes to the stuff that didnt work for you and try new goodies in the process ,
but the mods wont let us have it :( im sure there is a reason perhaps just that items would sit for weeks and it got boring

Maybe it's just a PITA to monitor it all the time

I ordered what i think might have been the last bottle(50ml) of DK-RY4 from Jugs ... sorry. I used to buy his other RY4 bottle in the clearance section, but he ran out of that one too, so i tried the DK-RY4. I dont find it as good as the other clearance one, but it does the trick.

Why dont you try to DIY? There's a bunch of recipes for RY4 mixes in the DIY section. You might come across one you like ... maybe even more? Jugs sells flavorless at a very reasonable price. Might be worth your while.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Switched had concerns about the direction PIF Canada was going.

Ignore my last post, you wrote that while I was typing.......

I thought PIF was more for people in need to take an item, and then when they were able to they would give back. Isn't that the point of PIF?

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I think the classifieds forum would do much better if there was a link here in the Canadian section. Otherwise people have to navigate to the home page to find it buried under a bajillion other forums. I don't think we need a dedicated PIF or Trade thread. All that can be done in classifieds. We just need to actually use it.

sweetmeat

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Canada
I think the classifieds forum would do much better if there was a link here in the Canadian section. Otherwise people have to navigate to the home page to find it buried under a bajillion other forums. I don't think we need a dedicated PIF or Trade thread. All that can be done in classifieds. We just need to actually use it.

Thats a good idea, I had to ask here and bookmark the link because I couldn't find it, this forum is huge!

Sec

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Oh Canada
I have nothing to add, I was just curious to see who "Sweetmeat" was?? .. I used call my ex bf sweetmeat, and now I call him nothing at all, hehe

LMAO!! Nikkita6, I pretty much looked at this thread mostly because of her name too! Who can resist a name like sweetmeat?? I however did have a little info to pass on but your post made me lol, for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread