I have a confession!!!! What is your vaping naughty pleasure..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
I DIY so I can know what's in my juice and save money, but everything I make is crap. Well, 80% of it is at least. Maybe 1/5 batches actually turns out how I expect the flavours to mix together and is truly glorious. My guilty pleasure is buying premade 50ml bottles of juice, adding nicotine to them and a drop or two of EM so I can actually have a nice flavour when I'm fed up of vaping my failures :(

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
My guilty pleasure is blowing vapor at the "We are a smoke-free city!" sign as I drive by it (knowing that it includes vaping), LOL (and vaping at night while I walk the dog, not giving AF ) ;) :p
I know someone that can hook you up:

2o2Vftg.jpg

:lol:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
My guilty vaping pleasure: I take 3 DTL hits in a row without taking the the vape away from my lips.

Hit, vapor out the nose, hit, vapor out the nose and hit again. Somebody asked me the other day why I do that and I said,

"Huh? Do what?" o_O
I sometimes do the MTL version of that. It started when I used to smoke MORE cigarettes, the 120 mm brown ones. They kept almost going out. So, I just always took some primer puffs, exhaling through my nose in between.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Well, I am not sure what business is it of yours but since you asked, we have a hand sofa like the one below. Sometimes I put on a Tinkerbell outfit, stand on it and vape and say "Let's go on an adventure Peter!" Yeah, it's a little out there for a large 54 year old bearded man but I'm working that it out in therapy, thank you very much.

hand-chair_medium.JPG
@HauntedMyst, I know the problem.....you’re a GUY for goodness sakes. You need a BLUE hand sofa. Would totally change the whole dynamic. You may not even feel guilty anymore. Would sure save some Therapy money. Just sayin’

This is so hard for me, I really love being part of your forum. And I'm afraid this will change everything about us.. but here we go.
My name is Jason and, this is so hard. Ok here we go, I love SMOK products, I know I such a monster, how can I love SMOK, it's simple there cheap they work good, and my procolor I could beat the heck out of someone and keep on vaping.. View attachment 730989
More power to you, I have had too many SMOK items go astray in a very bad dangerous way! Don't trust the brand! When it was working it worked fine aside from falling apart when it decided to go astray it could have been a small BOMB in a County building. Just not worth the risk for me! But if you are happy that's all that matters.

HawaiianVaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
I have to confess my guilty vaping pleasure is.....

vaping. LOL. I used to not feel guilty about it, but now the FDA is doing its thing and I feel guilty for enjoying my vapes so much, and not immediately running to the gas station for a Vuse, I know that's what I am supposed to be doing.... And yet, I haven't.

Smok is nothing to worry about. I'd take one Smok mod over about 50 Vuses, honestly. Congrats on actually vaping a real vaping device, I hope it lives long and prospers.

I know my vapes will... My guilty pleasure is actually provaris.:lol:

Anna
Too bad Provari went out of business.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Too bad Provari went out of business.
My wife's been using the same ProVari for about 4 years. All day every day.

Too bad they went out of business but
awesome that they made mods for the time that they did.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Happy birthday to ecf! 9 years for me. My bday is Sunday. Yep, April fools day and Easter this year! I won first place in the Innokin kroma contest. A nice bday present. THANKS AGAIN TO INNOKIN, PHIL AND DIMI. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
Congratulations and :bday:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
While in the hospital recovering from surgery I vaped using a spinner and a mini uni-tank with peppermint e juice. All the nurses thought I had peppermint candy!:evil::D:D
Yes, that's why one of my every day flavors is White Tic Tac. (Who? Me? Sneaking a vape in the file room, or the ever popular "Vooping" in the men's room?)

My guilty pleasure is enjoying TicTac in my Naughty Mini, with clapton coils, at 12 or 13 watts! 4 plus years on this tank. I think it has paid for itself!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread