I have been a bad boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
I noticed that I was getting alerts on post updates. It did not dawn on me at first, that people were liking and/or rating everything. I was not doing that, and I would hate for anyone to think I was deliberately neglecting them, or disinterested!
I can only offer in my defense, that I do not do Social Media, per se, and I am not aquainted with this type of protocol. The other special interest forums I do use, do not have this type of system. (I started on email lists and Newsreaders)
So, I will try to remember to do this in future, and if I lapse it is only because I am old, and I forget stuff. (As in everything...) If I forget, and don't catch myself, feel free to kick my .....

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yeahhhhhhh ya mudda wears army boots...:lol:

(if you are old enough to get that reference, you may be in the same spot as me.)
Don't worry about rating, few stress them or even pay much attention to them. The members here are a very diverse bunch and have learned to take most everything in stride.

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
Don't worry about rating, few stress them or even pay much attention to them. The members here are a very diverse bunch and have learned to take most everything in stride.
Well, so many nice folks were kind enough to like my posts, I just don't want to ignore whatever is the social custom around here. I am only a noob...

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
How did you get 36,016 + ratings in one year?....:thumbs:
Didn't know I had that many, or know if that is a lot or not. Probably people hoping if they throw me a bone I'll go away!:lol: Plus I am a bit active on the shiny thread.;)

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Well, so many nice folks were kind enough to like my posts, I just don't want to ignore whatever is the social custom around here. I am only a noob...
The choice is yours alone. Honestly i don't know if many bother to check their list, then there are many who turn off their notifications completely. Please don't feel bad about it, no one will take offence.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
See? This is what I mean, people here are so nice...:D
I red X'd one of your posts. I just wanted you to feel a little sample of the pain I've endured since you ignored my awesome post. The hurt is real, my friend..... very real. :blink:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
The choice is yours alone. Honestly i don't know if many bother to check their list, then there are many who turn off their notifications completely. Please don't feel bad about it, no one will take offence.
I'd like my own posts if they let me. To me, the stats define the man. :lol:

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
I noticed that I was getting alerts on post updates. It did not dawn on me at first, that people were liking and/or rating everything. I was not doing that, and I would hate for anyone to think I was deliberately neglecting them, or disinterested!
I can only offer in my defense, that I do not do Social Media, per se, and I am not aquainted with this type of protocol. The other special interest forums I do use, do not have this type of system. (I started on email lists and Newsreaders)
So, I will try to remember to do this in future, and if I lapse it is only because I am old, and I forget stuff. (As in everything...) If I forget, and don't catch myself, feel free to kick my .....
Old ?
58 ?
You're just a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread