I Have Come Down With A New DIY Disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When my wife starts nagging me about another order showing up, I find myself looking around the house and thinking well if I sell that, I could use that money to place a new order. Or I could just ship stuff to work and she would never know . :)

3 words.........post office box:vapor:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Anyone else have these symptoms:
1) Feel an obsessive need to buy new flavors every month.

2) Do your monthly budget around buying more flavors

3) Constantly search the forum for flavoring threads

4) Read recipe threads till your eyes cross

Well if you have 2 or more of these symptoms then I am afraid you have it too:( As far as I know there is no known cure for this DIY disease, all we can do is keep DIYing:p:thumbs: And Live and Let vape:vapor: I hope this thread will make some of you smile - please tell us of your DIYing symptoms;)

A month,A MONTH!I must have it really bad then,i get paid on thursdays,and every thursday morning like clock work,i wake up 20 minutes early to complete the flavor order i set up through the week haha.I only buy the small sample bottles that way though,and usually only 7-8 at a time,so it doesn't hurt as bad when i'm only spending $12-$15 a week on them.

I'm up to probably 80 flavors now,but every time i see a new recipe,it never fails,i have all but 1 of the flavors it calls for.On the bright side of that though,i usually end up finding several other recipes that use the same one,so nothing gets wasted haha.

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
in the beginning i too went crazy but now i know my likes and dislikes i order once a year and at that point i add newbies its generally around xmas time too so i can get some really good discounts
TY for sharing now that I am going all out to get more flavors changed my upcoming order from 40 to 58 lololol:oops::vapor:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
.................I hope this thread will make some of you smile - please tell us of your DIYing symptoms;)

:D Yep, made me smile. My lack of finances keeps me pretty straight, but I'm starting to try some of the inawera flavors so I'm sure I'll be spending more than I would have to in the future lol.

So many flavors, so little time (and money). :vapor:

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
When I started, I was strictly TFA. Then I ventured into Capella, One on One, etc. You just can't have one strawberry, no, you must mix a little of each flavor company strawberry to have a good mix. Multiply that by blueberry, pineapple, apple, pomegranate...well, you get the idea.
Yes, I have the sickness.

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
Seeing as how it can be considered a sickness then it wouldnt be too much to ask the wife to get a second job to help cure me of my sickness......I mean if she really really really loved me it wouldnt be too much to ask....
Good try LMBO hmmmmmm think my kids may help with DIY costs?? lol:laugh:

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
When testing flavors, I vape more than three times my usual doze. I vape each flavor over and over again trying to decide if it is my type of flavor or not.... It's like choosing a wife or a girl friend....

Uh oh... SO might object to being swapped at the same rate you're swapping flavours ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread