The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I have justified i just cant click...

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by jgilk1, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jgilk1

jgilk1 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Rio Rancho
    Ok guys its time for a new apv... currently vapalating a vtr and a silver bullet.. (nope not cool enough for an m) with an igo 3 post clone and a legit igo-l that are both in tatters as well as like 10 other atties and devices that well check the list below you'll understand...

...im pretty much over mod's that are... chrome plated, made mosly from brass, copper, or aluminium... devices with 12 threaded sections, and 510 connectors...

so after many months of what's in the news robin, a chap in his shed, a lad with new front teeth, a bass head, a homeless guy with mods that could pay some one rent, and some guy named pablo with a greek lover..

I might have found what i am looking for

I have really been looking at mikes stuff up there in new york...

Altus z2 + link.. $349.... bfr i spend the money what else is in this category with this quality? 18650 only cause they don't have 10 amp 18350's

Any one else have this issue when buying there first hybrid mod? Its not the money really its the fact that im spending $300 on a metal tube at least when i bought a $1500 paint ball gun with $500-$1000 in annodizing it was more then $30 worth of metal spun in a machine with a button for a flashlight battwry

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

2. Royaldrunker

Royaldrunker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2012
    Vancouver
    If your looking for quality
    Check domo website and take a look at the gp paps series

You just missed the pre order but the classifieds have them and these can go hybrid

3. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Good Grief
    If that is what you KNOW you want - Pull the Trigger - It is your Money anyway.

Personal view:
    A Good Nemesis Clone and Kayfun Lite Plus Clone would likely run neck and neck in performance to the finish line.

Both can Crank out a great Vape<if built properly>
    Both Combos Look Excellent
    Biggest Difference - $250 between cost and Bragging Rights.

4. Jugband

Jugband Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!
    Sorry, I just get excited when anyone gets vape mail.

5. TheReign

TheReign Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    Kaua'i - Nevada
    Yeah I can't justify spending that much on a mod, Let alone a hybrid. Like crxess said a nemesis with something like a kayfun lite+ will crank out enough to satisfy your needs. It has for me. An you could get the real nemesis with a KFL+ clone and still be way within budget

6. jgilk1

jgilk1 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Rio Rancho
    royal drunker yeah i looked at vapor art... there dripper still isnt available for the paps or 20x1 devices :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.