I have made JUICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you've seen the Tom Hanks movie Castaway, you probably remember this scene:

I'm feeling a little like that today. After a dozen outright fails and a dozen more "vape emergency only" results, I have finally produced a couple of juices that are not only vapable, but that I actually like. Really like. They're just simple, two-flavor combos, but over the last 24 hours, I have found myself reaching for them over my usual array of high end "boutique" juices. One is my own heat-extracted Virginia NET, a la Scarf Ace, plus Flavour Art Vanilla Bourbon. The other one - and this one really surprises me because I never vape this kinda stuff - is ... um ... I guess "marshmallow lime freeze" would be an appropriate name - 20% TFA marshmallow, 1 drop/ml TFA Key Lime and 1 drop/ml Koolada. Seriously tasty stuff.

So what took me so long to come up with such simple mixes? Well, that's just part of the joy of being me. I chalk it up to a lack of patience, a lack of restraint, and an over-abundance of enthusiasm. Mixing is fun - measuring is tedious. The result was several varieties of brownish, sweetish goop (and maybe one or two potentially viable solvents, if I could remember what I put in there).

But with October looming on the horizon in all its uncertainty, I decided it was time to get serious and actually start using all of the wonderful advice in this forum. I scaled it back, scaled it down, and voila - I have made juice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread