'I have never had a MOD before'- contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnorager

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2011
Layton, UT
www.electronicstix.com
Wow, I have already posted once on this mod, but I can't believe there wern't more people posting on this. I am just now getting into vaping and have been reading and researching and looking at mods and this is one of the sweetist I have seen.
Sorry, Just had to put my nickels worth in!

AGREED! I thought for sure this thread would be blowing up.

grants1

Jun 17, 2011
nowhere
Just in case it's not too late! I've only had the opportunity to try a mod twice, and they were both at E-cig City, once during the vape meet and once to try out some delicious pink spot juices. I was quite blown away at the difference in taste quality, vapor production and throat hit in comparison to a standard 901. I've seen the light and cannot go back! However, seeing as how I am employed only very, very part-time at the moment, there are, of course, more important things I have to spend my limited funds on (taking a beating on the bank account). So alas, here is my effort to jump into the world of mods, with a much better price tag!

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Not only have I never tried a mod...I've never even seen or touched one. I know absolutely nothing about them at all. What is really comical is that I actually used to work doing electronic assembly, can solder and could probably build mods if I really wanted to. I'm actually happy with my KR808D-1 and have a hard time "getting" what all the fuss is over mods and why people rave about them. Maybe if I got to try one I might "get" what all the fuss is about, lol. So yeah...I guess that makes a total "mod-virgin."

Pffft...again this old biddy is too late to the party, lmao. Happens every time!

Last edited:
first of all, let me apologize for not posting last night!
I took some benedryl cause something bit me on the jawline and my poor face is swelling up and itching :(
I was asleep before 10~ and I slept Till 8 this morning!! for those that know me know that this is NOT normal. LOL

I thought long and hard, I made lists, I made excel spread sheets, I made notes, trying to fiqure out who would actually benefit from this the most. I called on a couple of friends to help me weed through them- I had my kids go outside and write everyones name on a peice of skeet, and then the skeet they missed would be the winner- (they eliminated everyone-), I told my kid to pick the avatar they liked best. THEN I did eeny miney moe,

BUT, it has been decided- And the winner is:

KRITTER!!

Thank you to everyone that entered!! I am just sorry I couldnt give away a few dozen of them!! :)

But do keep checking back here- we have contests like this all the time, and I have seen some pretty crazy things get dropped into the treasure chest and the PIF thread- so please dont let this be your last visit here!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread