. I have the smok r kiss using a1 coil ..but feel I'm not getting the best flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hello Susan and welcome to ECF. :)

I am not familiar with the mod or tank you have.

With the setup you have what wattage are you vaping at?

What kinds of flavors do you like?

There are many tanks around with drop-in coils that are very simple to setup and use.

Have a look at some of the reviews here: Brands Connect! | E-Cigarette Forum

And here: E-Cigarette Reviews

Can I change tanks ? And what would be best for max flavour. Mind I'm new to this so looking for something simple lol

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    From the information you have provided, I'm going to assume you have the TFV Mini V2 atomizer.

upload_2021-10-12_1-18-18.png

upload_2021-10-12_1-30-19.png

A 0.17 ohm coil is supposed to be vaped Direct Lung (like a hookah).

It says the recommended wattage range to vape this coil is 90-140 watts (which is absurd to me). Best between 110-130 watts.

What are you currently using for wattage? Do you know what ratio of VG/PG juice you are using and brand?

My recommendation for any DL vaper is the Fireluke 3, hands down.

• Informative
    Reactions: Superuser187

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    From the information you have provided, I'm going to assume you have the TFV Mini V2 atomizer.

View attachment 959263
    View attachment 959269

It says the recommended wattage range to vape this coil is 90-140 watts (which is absurd to me). Best between 110-130 watts.

What are you currently using for wattage? Do you know what ratio of VG/PG juice you are using and brand?

Fireluke yes. I used to like smok tanks till they went stupid and made so many different ones it was hard to keep up with. Fireluke is far superior to anything smok makes. And the coils last much longer.

• Agree
    Reactions: Z-Lee

Susanmc74

Oct 12, 2021

Susanmc74

Oct 12, 2021

View attachment 959263
    View attachment 959269

Thank you I'm going to look into this.

Susanmc74

Oct 12, 2021

View attachment 959263
    View attachment 959269

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Only 90 watts? :shock:

Welcome to ecf @Susanmc74 :thumbs:
    When I was new to vaping and thought smok was the bees knees, I had a tfv16 king when they first came out. Big boy vape. Coils made to handle very high wattage. I vaped these at 130watts. Humongous cloudage. Coils lasted maybe a week. Battery charge wouldn't last all day. Great fun. My little ol fireluke 2 with the tiny twin mesh coils I run at exactly 56 watts. Granted, it's not a cloud machine but the flavor is much better. Tangerine tastes like tangerine, shnozzberry tastes like shnozzberry.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    . I know im new to all this lol .loads to learn
    You'll be ok. Eventually. There's a learning curve to this and it takes a bit. The main thing is, if it keeps you off cigarettes, it's working. Its kinda bad that you are just starting out, with the way things are going with vaping and the various bans and stuff. Hopefully you get settled in with it and find a way to make it sustainable for you. Most of us here make our own juices and have stocked up for the long run with DIY supplies and rebuildable atomizers. If at all possible, you should seriously look into this while stuff is still available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread