I have to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Never make excuses. What you spend pales in comparison to what cigarettes would cost.
Can you really put a price on your life?
Yep, that there is my justification lol. But in all honestly, I've stocked up on juice, mods, and tanks. I may jump on a juice sale now and then, but over the next few months everything will easily balance out.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Never make excuses. What you spend pales in comparison to what cigarettes would cost.
Can you really put a price on your life?
It's a sorry type of excuse.
You can save your life for less than $100 in vaping gear. Everything else - unnecessary spending in terms of saving somebody's health. Please, find better excuses.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Eventually shinyitis wears off and you hit a plateau. Hell, I've sold off over 3/4's of my collection. That includes first gen VV/VW mods, mechs, even my Provari. I'm on the other side of the pendulum swing, where less is more. I went from carrying around a huge tacklebox (I work in a vape store) to a tiny men's shaving bag. When I realized I didn't use half the stuff I owned, I knew it was time to let it go. I still have an apocalypse stash, including at least one or two first gen VW mods, an MVP 2, even a few Twists and a pass-through. But for the most part, they sit in a box.

Reactions: Thrasher

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
Whenever I buy one thing I end up rationalizing it. Like I buy a 4 pack of batteries cause they're on sale so I probably need a new box mod. But oh no, now I need a delta 2 in black to go with that ipv, cause the 3 lemo 2s i have are silver! And then a taifun breaks so I've gotta replace it, so I look at the billow. Ugh. It's so hard haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread