I just 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It sounds more to me like your Ijust isn't vaporizing the liquid correctly. I suppose overfilling could cause that, but if you aren't getting good vapor, it's possible your device (battery) needs to be charged, or the connection is not good between the mod and the tank, it could be all sorts of things, up to and including an electrical fault.

If you can, perhaps watch a review or two of your device, to make sure you are operating it properly. Removing some eliquid is fine and it will let you know if overfilling is or is not the problem.

Did you feel like it worked well on days 1 and 2? The good news is, if this is the mod and not user error, you should be within the warranty period.

I'm not saying warranty it, I'm saying do what you can to isolate the problem (even go to a brick and mortar if you have one near you, and you get no "vape satisfaction") but even worst case, if something has happened to the setup you can warranty it.

But, more information will allow us to give more specific help and etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: bombastinator

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
It sounds more to me like your Ijust isn't vaporizing the liquid correctly. I suppose overfilling could cause that, but if you aren't getting good vapor, it's possible your device (battery) needs to be charged, or the connection is not good between the mod and the tank, it could be all sorts of things, up to and including an electrical fault.

If you can, perhaps watch a review or two of your device, to make sure you are operating it properly. Removing some eliquid is fine and it will let you know if overfilling is or is not the problem.

Did you feel like it worked well on days 1 and 2? The good news is, if this is the mod and not user error, you should be within the warranty period.

I'm not saying warranty it, I'm saying do what you can to isolate the problem (even go to a brick and mortar if you have one near you, and you get no "vape satisfaction") but even worst case, if something has happened to the setup you can warranty it.

But, more information will allow us to give more specific help and etc.

Best of luck,

Anna
Yeah, what she said.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello I have had my I just 3 for 2 days and today I think I might have over filled it because when I hold the button it fires for only 1 second and then it stops and the e liquid on the tank doesnt seem to deplete.Should I just throw out the e liquid?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
From: Eleaf USA | E-Cigarette | E-Liquid | Vaporizer --factory rep.--- 1 855-569-3168

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hello I have had my I just 3 for 2 days and today I think I might have over filled it because when I hold the button it fires for only 1 second and then it stops.
Have you recharged the battery?

What color is the LED around the fire button when you press it? The color of the light indicates the amount of charge left on the battery.

iJust-3-with-ELLO-Duro-battery_06.png

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread