I just can't quit smoking cigarettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImFedUp

Dec 19, 2014
Georgetown, OH
Hello all!
I've smoked since I was 15 years old.. i'm too embared to say how long, but a long time. I've tried it all, the patch, nicotine gum and e-cigs. Nothing has helped me. Though some advise here I bought again from an online vendor a differant atomizer and battery and some sampel juices. I will give it one more shot. But anyway I'm back to smoking Camels again, 2.5 packs a day.. or about 50 cigarettes a day. I' can't breath, had a collpsed lung.. and I know this crap is killing me, but I can't quit. I think maybe I got a bad order on my 1st trail run, thus I'm going to give it one more go. i also bough the 24mh nicotine, I need a ton of nicotine since I smoke camels strongs, and sometimes I even smoke the real strong non-filters.
I hope this time around the e-cigs work for me. My order should arrive on Tuesday next week.

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
What counts is the ones you haven't smoked. I think most people here crossed over gradually and sometimes it just takes time before you can let go and trust vaping to carry you forward. Vape at whatever level of nicotine you need, try whole tobacco alkaloids - sometimes it's not just nicotine that holds us back, it's the other minor alkaloids in tobacco smoke and those *are* present in the WTAs (try Aroma E-juice, Mother's Milk) and maybe they would help you too. Just keep trying and know that we're here to support you if you want. I also started smoking at 15, smoked 2.5 PAD Marlboro 100s for 45 years, so I know it can be tough. But you can do it! Best of luck with this attempt. I really hope you make it!

Warpigs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
USA
What counts is the ones you haven't smoked. I think most people here crossed over gradually and sometimes it just takes time before you can let go and trust vaping to carry you forward. Vape at whatever level of nicotine you need, try whole tobacco alkaloids - sometimes it's not just nicotine that holds us back, it's the other minor alkaloids in tobacco smoke and those *are* present in the WTAs (try Aroma E-Juice, Mother's Milk) and maybe they would help you too. Just keep trying and know that we're here to support you if you want. I also started smoking at 15, smoked 2.5 PAD Marlboro 100s for 45 years, so I know it can be tough. But you can do it! Best of luck with this attempt. I really hope you make it!

^^^^ This, all us vapers started somewere. Time for you to own it and get down and clean and make the switch to vape :) Best thing I have ever did.

Joel McElroy

Nov 28, 2014
Iowa
I'm only about 3 weeks into this journey and gave up chewing not smoking but what I was told to do and it really helped was to put chew in my mouth then go vape till I was sick to my stomach after about 4 times doing this the first week and once last week the urges to chew are basically gone. I'm assuming you can do this with cigarettes also but not sure

Buzz87

Dec 19, 2014
Bedfordshire
40 a day roll-up biker me, and I still cheat on the odd times. I am no angel, but as a previous comment, its the amount you haven't smoked. I did a rough calculation covering the 2 years I had vaped. I rounded it down to 30 a day, and averaged the cost of half purchased were full price and half were cheaper !
That meant I had not smoked a tad under 22,000 fags, and I had saved approx £2,500 minimum (brought a bike on the back of what I saved). That was my motivation, but whatever reason for you don't give up trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread