ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow.

Mine are at the Post Office right now... Who's up for a rescue operation?!

Ha Ha! Both Chucks arrived at post office on Saturdays. It was the ultimate torture to know that it was just down the road a little ways and I COULDN'T GET IT!!! :shock:

Contemplated breaking and entering :sneaky:.... It's a tiny post office. I mean it shouldn't be too hard to find my Chuck. It will call out to me and lead me right to it.:evil: It's mine after all. A judge would understand. My fellow Chuckleheads would testify to the awesomeness of the Chuck and I should get off on a temporary insanity plea.... right?

I'm with ya! I'll testify for ya! ;)

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Ha Ha! Both Chucks arrived at post office on Saturdays. It was the ultimate torture to know that it was just down the road a little ways and I COULDN'T GET IT!!! :shock:

Contemplated breaking and entering :sneaky:.... It's a tiny post office. I mean it shouldn't be too hard to find my Chuck. It will call out to me and lead me right to it.:evil: It's mine after all. A judge would understand. My fellow Chuckleheads would testify to the awesomeness of the Chuck and I should get off on a temporary insanity plea.... right?

I'm with ya! I'll testify for ya! ;)

bwhahaha!!! :lol:

Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread