I just made a Fat order at...

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Love those 8oz squeeze bottles with the spout/cap.

I usually squonk, and fill directly from them. I can fill my squonk bottle in a matter of seconds. None of this 30-60 seconds to fill, lol.

I usually mix 1L of unflavored at a time. After it's thoroughly mixed, I split it out into those 8oz bottles, and store them in the fridge. Just pull out a bottle as needed and I'm ready to go.

I also use the 32oz bottles for mixing smaller quantities. When mixing larger quantities, I have a 1 gallon VG contain from them that I've rinsed out and reuse for mixing.

Nic River has everything I need. Good quality nic, salts, VG, and PG as well. :D

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
Well you are the F-machine so it makes sense.

It does makes sense especially if you google F-machine and what it is... Hahaha! Oh my...:facepalm:

I really hate my forum name! I'm glad this is effectively an adult site, and "F" stands for something relevant around here. :D

I'm off topic! I'm outta here! :vapor:

Cheers!
:toast:

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I just made a Fat order at Nicotine River bought
2 x PurNic 100mg Smooth Nicotine Salts
2 x 500ml of VG
4 x8 0z Bottles
1 x FlavourArt MTS Vape Wizard
1 x FlavourArt Polar Blast

What about you?

I spent about $400 last month on juice related stuff.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Love those 8oz squeeze bottles with the spout/cap.

I usually squonk, and fill directly from them. I can fill my squonk bottle in a matter of seconds. None of this 30-60 seconds to fill, lol.

I usually mix 1L of unflavored at a time. After it's thoroughly mixed, I split it out into those 8oz bottles, and store them in the fridge. Just pull out a bottle as needed and I'm ready to go.

I also use the 32oz bottles for mixing smaller quantities. When mixing larger quantities, I have a 1 gallon VG contain from them that I've rinsed out and reuse for mixing.

Nic River has everything I need. Good quality nic, salts, VG, and PG as well. :D
I was impressed as heck when I got my VG it came with the Spout type cap. Made adding my VG easy peasy.

This was my second order from them. First was very small to see about the quality. Quality of the VG and of the Smooth Nic Salt were excellent. Very clean and clear not yellow. Smooth Nic Salt packed a wallop and was very mild in taste. The VG was topnotch as good or better than any other VG I've ever used. I'm vaping around 8mg at 70 Watts squonking on a Vandy Maze which has tremendous surface area and it's very pleasurable. With regular Freebase Nic it would be too harsh. The nic salts hit hard too.

Shipping they took awhile to ship but they had a disclaimer on the website that they were a week behind.

Aside from quality and taste of the product I was impressed by the customer service. When things go wrong that's when you learn about what a company's made of. Right!!
They shipped me the wrong product, Nic base instead of salts. I wrote them an email and sent a picture of the invoice and of what I received.

The complaint was written late at night and the following morning they responded that they were shipping me a replacement same day. And unlike so many companies they camue through. Had my Salts 2 days later.

I don't think that their prices are the lowest, but I think that their quality is good and price is reasonable. Also the confidence from how they handled the shipping error that Customer Service is good.

I don't mind waiting extra time for my order because I don't wait until the last moment to stock up.

Dealing with this company is a Value Proposition!

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Just put my NicRiver order in, took out the random flavors and just stuck with the flavors in the recipes I’m trying lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good restraint that site has so much variety, I think it'd be easy to buy a mountain of flavors. I'm allergic to PG and artificial flavors so luckily I'm limited. But I couldn't resist trying

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Good restraint that site has so much variety, I think it'd be easy to buy a mountain of flavors. I'm allergic to PG and artificial flavors so luckily I'm limited. But I couldn't resist trying

Thanks! I agree, they have pretty much everything one could need for diy and at really fair prices it’s hard to keep on track lol. This time I got a liter of nicotine and 9 flavors, they didn’t have 5 flavors I needed so I ordered those from BCF.

Reactions: stols001

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
The twist spouts were nice but the 3 extra flavors they threw in were awesome!

I'm allergic to PG so it's not helpful. Actually with my first order confused the heck out of me. As mentioned before they shipped me Freebase instead of salts. Well the three generous samples. Those bottles were big!

It made me think that they totally shipped me the wrong product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread