Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
jclay, just posted some info for you in your other thread. Here it is again::)

Here's a nice short video by Super_x_drifter that should help you get started with micro-coils. The video is specific to the RM2 but the same techniques work with most rebuildable drippers.

REO grand - Getting Started Tutorial - YouTube

There is also some very good info here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...271-micro-coils-increase-vapor-flavor-th.html

You may have better luck getting advice by posting in the RBA thread (link above).

Last edited:

tornluv143

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Hesperia, CA, USA
I'm not sure if I read this right.. But didn't you say that the sub ohm coils wouldn't work with your mods? What are they all VW? If that's the case. Just pick up a cheap mechanical.. And vape the s%$@ out of that sub ohm coil.. I been vaping only sub ohm coils for 8 months now and love it.. A lot more flavor.. And much bigger clouds.. And if you can't find a really cheap mechanical.. Shoot me a pm.. And I can see what I got sitting around that I could sell ya for really cheap.. Or you could even mail me your rba.. And I can build it and send it back.. With my silica.. And kanthal.. I use ekowool.. And 28 gauge kanthal.. And if you build a coil right.. One coil should last you like a whole month.. And if your tired of the flavor.. Just burn the flavor you have off.. And put your new flavor on and your good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
To build dual coils to fire on a regulated mod, you will need at least 32 gauge Kanthal, but 34 would be even better. You have to wrap each coil to at least 2.6 ohms because the total resistance will be half of the coils. You need to make sure that the resistance of each coil is as close to the same as possible. Otherwise, one coil will get more power than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread