I kinda know nothing, please help me a bit ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Lao

Jun 2, 2016
Hi all, Michael here.

I'm kinda new to this e-cig thing however i start smoking the e-cig for about 3 months now.

The first e-cig i use is Kanger Tech SBUVOD Starter kit, which in my opinion was very good, it was easy to use - no need to set up and good amount of vapor. However I kinda drop it and broke the coil inside. After that i was deciding if I should just buy the new coil and tank or buy a new e-cig.

Long story short, now i just bought eVic-VTC mini CUBIS. The experiences so far is very bad, I dont know how to set anything at all so i use bypass mode and power mode all the time. The juice I use is Vanilla kola vapor boy and mango black curant aj vape. Every time I smoke it feel like I inhale the juice directly which make my throat which feel really hurt and cold at the same time, the vapor is also very thin.

I really have no idea how to fix this could you guys help outa bit ;D thanks in advance;
Here is my current spec and setting
Model: eVic-VTC mini with Cubis
Coil: BF SS316-0.5ohm Head
Mode: Bypass
Watt: 28++
Volt: 3.74

Sorry for bad grammar and all
Thanks in advance guy :D

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
It probably is not an issue with the mod, but the actual tank.

The coil head is not screwed down properly?
Some other part of the tank isnt tightened right?
The other option,
you filled it wrong. some tanks are difficult to fill. if you fill it wrong, or too fast, it will leak... and sometimes that means in to the coil head.
But it seems like there is some resistance, and a problem with too much juice flooding the coil head. If you are sure everything is screwed properly, Than try blowing slowly for a good few seconds a dfew times in to the mouthpiece to clear out the extra juice. Open the airflow a bit before.
And failing that it could be a wicking issue, which means, change the coil head

Reactions: IMFire3605

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I have the subvod 'kit' and the evic mini and received my cubis tank plus 30 coils last week. Both tanks are good and you can put the Kanger tank on the evic.
What's not to like? :)
Anyway, try the SS coil in SS mode using the battery before drawing a conclusion. Joyetech say it works in VW mode, but this is Joyetech we are talking about. They are known for tanks with annoying issues and some of what they say about their products isn't always reliable.

It probably is not an issue with the mod, but the actual tank.

The coil head is not screwed down properly?
Some other part of the tank isnt tightened right?
The other option,
you filled it wrong. some tanks are difficult to fill. if you fill it wrong, or too fast, it will leak... and sometimes that means in to the coil head.
But it seems like there is some resistance, and a problem with too much juice flooding the coil head. If you are sure everything is screwed properly, Than try blowing slowly for a good few seconds a dfew times in to the mouthpiece to clear out the extra juice. Open the airflow a bit before.
And failing that it could be a wicking issue, which means, change the coil head

Yup, the issue must be with the tank, either is not screwed properly or problem with the rubber seal.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Notice you said you are using the SS315 0.5 Ohm coil, but using Bypass or Watts mode. You need to check the instructions to run it in temp control (TC) mode for SS.
You don't necessarily need to run SS coils in Temp mode. SS can handle both power and temp mode.

From the OPs post, seems like you have been vaping a while but might I ask a noob question, did you prime your coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread