I knew better, I should have never bought a lava tube. Just couldn't leave well enough alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Why? Because I LIKE it. It's made vaping an entirely different experience. So, I started wondering about some of the others out there and I went on and ordered a reo grand AND a paws mod and I'm stalking the volcano site waiting for the red lava tubes to drop. At least I told myself I HAVE to wait until next payday before I pull the trigger on a roughstack. And if I like the grand, I'm pretty sure I'll want another as backup. And if I like the Paws, I'm sure I'll want a Shine too......and so it goes.

For 13 months I was perfectly content with my eGo. I think I've lost my marbles :blink:

And I'm not gonna even talk about the tanks and atties and cartos I've added to those orders...

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
Ah, mod fever. We've all been there. I've been looking at some of the ones you mentioned, knowing I have enough already. I don't know what it is. Maybe I think one will be "the one", maybe I just like having them. I can't squeeze any in the budget right now, so I need to stop looking.

Maybe we could start a 12 step mod program. :p

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Almost ordered a mini thundervolt which basically is a lavatube cut to fit the 18350 batt i come to find out and they were making 10 total.
Buy the time i fiugred out how to translate read the page do a little research it was to late .
Glad though and just have the ole reliable megalodon.
I think there putting something in the e-liquid that makes us go an chase everything that hits the market. lol

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
I was just fixing to post and ask eveyone who got the LT if it was still treating them good.

My head is on the verge of exploding trying to figure out which mod i want to start with. LT is among the ones i am interested in.

Off topic but i did go on volcanos site and pick up there tube tank which i love.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I bought a Provari and then sold it. Now I am looking for another mod. Just don't know which one yet. It is fun looking though.:)

I have to admit that the threat of the FDA intrusion into this little world has me on alert. Just kinda feel like I might ought to beef up the hardware side of things. I've got the juice side of things covered.:)

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I think the nicest mechanical mod would have to be the Precise Plus from supertmanufacturing. It's soooo well made and could be compared to a piece of jewelry! It's not variable voltage but has gold and rhodium plated connectors which gives it superior conductivity. Of course, there's a slew of great mods to choose from out there. Good luck!!!

arbogast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Norway
I think the nicest mechanical mod would have to be the Precise Plus from supertmanufacturing. It's soooo well made and could be compared to a piece of jewelry! It's not variable voltage but has gold and rhodium plated connectors which gives it superior conductivity. Of course, there's a slew of great mods to choose from out there. Good luck!!!
Yup. It's very nice. Pleasure to use & hold. I imagine my father and his pipe smoking friends felt the same way about some of their hand made pipes (back in the 1970s).

A drop in VV module, called the KICK, is under development. This will enable users with 18650 mods to have VV.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/237122-nhaler-announces-kick-evolv.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/super-t-manufacturing/238041-kick-evolv-coming-super-t.html

landscaper

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Atlanta
I bought a Provari and then sold it. Now I am looking for another mod. Just don't know which one yet. It is fun looking though.:)

Just curious as to why you sold it? I keep wondering if VV is better or not. When I see posts like this I wonder why someone sells a VV device and looks for something different. I have an EGO T and a Bulli A2 on it and it works great, but sometimes I feel like I need more TH or Taste. Sometimes after vaping for a good part of the day I seem to loose TH or Taste. So I switch to other flavors and sometimes that does it and sometimes it don't.

I guess I'm wondering if VV is the end all be all. With so many people saying so many conflicting things it makes me wonder if VV is just a fad and people want to justify it or if it really makes a difference. I'm still on the hunt for the good vape but I really wonder if it exists. Don't get me wrong I like what I have now and the A2 saved me from throwing in the towel, but sometimes the vape experience just doesn't do it and the cig is calling and calling. Ive been smoke free for a little over a week now and been vaping for a few months now and having a few cigs a day. So I'm doing better but man those urges are strong sometimes and I guess I feel VV might help stop that feeling.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread