I know I'm a traitor, BUT...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I have flat fallen in love with Mad Murdock's 710!!! I'm a high mg guy, 24-36, higher if I can get it, but this stuff is only 9mg, but I love it!
Anyway, I scored a great deal in the classies on a Vmod, because dripping is really the only way to enjoy this stuff, IMO, so I want to order some i06's, probably a couple 1.8 and a 1.5, for it.
Then my wife will be having company functions coming up very soon and the company she works for is about as anti-smoking as it gets! No tobacco products on your person in the building, no smoking/dipping in the parking lot etc. and have gotten a lot worse the last couple of years! So I needed a stealth vape and picked up a Zip-Ez for a good price just for these events.
So looking at the site, I no longer see any 808 cartomizers? Are they gone forever? I still have a few of the old XL's I guess I could cut down if I have to, but I never found any as good as your's and I was really looking forward to running some MM's juice through them to make life tolerable while stuck in my "monkey suit"!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Differt strokes for different folks. That's the nice thing about vaping is there's something for everybody. I could never vape nic that high or I'd have a headache 24/7. Glad you found something that floats your boat buddy. I know even Isaac uses other stuff sometimes. Your not a traitor.
I ended up selling my Vmod because I just didn't like it that much but I don't do much dripping..

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I have flat fallen in love with Mad Murdock's 710!!! I'm a high mg guy, 24-36, higher if I can get it, but this stuff is only 9mg, but I love it!
Anyway, I scored a great deal in the classies on a Vmod, because dripping is really the only way to enjoy this stuff, IMO, so I want to order some i06's, probably a couple 1.8 and a 1.5, for it.
Then my wife will be having company functions coming up very soon and the company she works for is about as anti-smoking as it gets! No tobacco products on your person in the building, no smoking/dipping in the parking lot etc. and have gotten a lot worse the last couple of years! So I needed a stealth vape and picked up a Zip-Ez for a good price just for these events.
So looking at the site, I no longer see any 808 cartomizers? Are they gone forever? I still have a few of the old XL's I guess I could cut down if I have to, but I never found any as good as your's and I was really looking forward to running some MM's juice through them to make life tolerable while stuck in my "monkey suit"!
Haha Traitor? NEVER!
Thanks for the tip! I'll try out Mad's stuff too!
You should have told me you were looking for a Vmod, I have both the Mini and Standard that sit dormant and would have gladly passed them to you my friend. Actually the company we're cooperating with for the Diamond line, specializes in the 808 field. I need to get more funds together but we'll make it happen for your missus. Right now best bet would be these babies AltSmoke.com - Volt Cartomizer - Easy Select - Cartomizers - Accessories

So who sells MM's? :laugh:

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Haha Traitor? NEVER!
Thanks for the tip! I'll try out Mad's stuff too!
You should have told me you were looking for a Vmod, I have both the Mini and Standard that sit dormant and would have gladly passed them to you my friend. Actually the company we're cooperating with for the Diamond line, specializes in the 808 field. I need to get more funds together but we'll make it happen for your missus. Right now best bet would be these babies AltSmoke.com - Volt Cartomizer - Easy Select - Cartomizers - Accessories

So who sells MM's? :laugh:

Here's a couple places that sell it Isaac.
https://www.vapow.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MMRP
Mad Murdock's

Have you tried the Volts? Are they a good start up ecig for people trying their first ecig?

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Thank you sir! Vaping watch is the only supplier in the US right now, get signed up for the mailing list, you just think your stuff sells out fast! The Pluid has gone as fast as 30 min! Pluid is black licorice/black jelly beans, it's either lover or hate and not much in between. The Agent orange is a citrus, I guess it starts off with a lot of orange, then finishes with a bit of lemon? Never tried it. Mah Ras is like strawberries and incense all at once, haven't tried it, but I gather it's an acquired taste? The 710, my love is VERY complex! It's supposed to be like a coffee/moca thing, I dunno. Some people get butterscotch from it, some people get coffee and some get capachino from it. For me, it's like eating a piece of French silk pie while smoking the best Cuban cigar you have ever had, then finishes with this sweet banana cream pie taste. It's truly hard to explain!
For what I paid for the Vmod, I don't think I got hurt at all, but I sure didn't think this thing would be this small!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Here's a couple places that sell it Isaac.
https://www.vapow.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MMRP
Mad Murdock's

Have you tried the Volts? Are they a good start up ecig for people trying their first ecig?
Thanks J5!
Yes sir, they are very good cartos. We worked with Ava with the Diamond line and couldn't be anymore happier. Their base build is excellent. Very good materials. They made a HUGE mistake with our order which led to such a delay, but still the quality is exceptional.

Thank you sir! Vaping watch is the only supplier in the US right now, get signed up for the mailing list, you just think your stuff sells out fast! The Pluid has gone as fast as 30 min! Pluid is black licorice/black jelly beans, it's either lover or hate and not much in between. The Agent orange is a citrus, I guess it starts off with a lot of orange, then finishes with a bit of lemon? Never tried it. Mah Ras is like strawberries and incense all at once, haven't tried it, but I gather it's an acquired taste? The 710, my love is VERY complex! It's supposed to be like a coffee/moca thing, I dunno. Some people get butterscotch from it, some people get coffee and some get capachino from it. For me, it's like eating a piece of French silk pie while smoking the best Cuban cigar you have ever had, then finishes with this sweet banana cream pie taste. It's truly hard to explain!
For what I paid for the Vmod, I don't think I got hurt at all, but I sure didn't think this thing would be this small!
Thanks for the awesome write up Sawman!
I had a good enough experience with absinthe a while back. We'll pass on the black licorice. :laugh: I went ahead and picked up a couple of the 710. Thanks allot!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I have not tried out the Volt's, but I started out with Vapor 4 life, all they deal with are the 808 line of products, a bit pricey, but they always stood behind everything I bought from them. The Volt is supposed to be one of the best 808's out there from what I've read, but again, never tried them?
Please check back and let us know what you think of the 710 (it's "OIL" upside down, Murdock is a bit of a character!) I'm curious to see what you taste out of it.
I've still got to get on and order some i06's, man I'm slacking this week!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
CRAP!!! Issac, I made a boo boo! I was on the site and put some things in my cart, then Nick called and we chatted a while and he said the 1.5 ohms were to warm and the 1.8's were perfect! Well, I just checked out and didn't change the i06 to a 1.8 and ordered a 1.5 instead!
If you catch this in time, thanks, if not no biggie!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
CRAP!!! Issac, I made a boo boo! I was on the site and put some things in my cart, then Nick called and we chatted a while and he said the 1.5 ohms were to warm and the 1.8's were perfect! Well, I just checked out and didn't change the i06 to a 1.8 and ordered a 1.5 instead!
If you catch this in time, thanks, if not no biggie!

Better email sales@ikenvape.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I have not tried out the Volt's, but I started out with Vapor 4 life, all they deal with are the 808 line of products, a bit pricey, but they always stood behind everything I bought from them. The Volt is supposed to be one of the best 808's out there from what I've read, but again, never tried them?
Please check back and let us know what you think of the 710 (it's "OIL" upside down, Murdock is a bit of a character!) I'm curious to see what you taste out of it.
I've still got to get on and order some i06's, man I'm slacking this week!
Got in yesterday Sawman. Haha OIL didn't catch that. I am Loving it! Can definitely taste some butter in there. That part scares me a bit, but I want to know moar! I keep vaping it for that unique taste to try to pinpoint it but keep getting lightheaded in the process :laugh: Val said theres a hint of strawberry in it, but I can't sense it. Thanks for the recommendation! Check out this flavor called Blaze from Bombay vaping, man, now that's totally indescribable and with a Bite. I don't know what Sayer uses for that special bite, but man is it good. Just sit tight, I just ordered 2 bottles. I'll send you one.
Better email sales@ikenvape.
Good call J5! Got the email and remedied before shipping. :)

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Yeah, there's just no way to pinpoint what all is going on in the 710! Only problem I've really had is if I chain vape it like I want to, and you are trying to do, it does get a bit waxy tasting late in the day. But other than that, it's just awesome!
Thanks for fixing that for me! I had it in the cart and was kicking it around, then Nick called, we chatted, he told me he liked the 1.8's better, then I came back to the computer and didn't change it as he suggested. It had been a very interesting week to say the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread