Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Need some help. I did a really stupid thing last night. I left my Teslacigs Steampunk sitting on a bus bench when I left work last night. (In my defense, I had just finished a 12 hour shift and it was almost 11:30.) Of course, when I went back to get it.... it was gone. I lost both my Steampunk and my OBS Engine tank. This has been my most favorite vaping setup ever.

It seems like I can get another Steampunk fairly easily but most of the vendors I have used in the past are "out of stock" on the OBS Engine tank. My only other option is ordering from vendors that can take weeks/forever to ship.

Can anybody point me to a vendor that still has the OBS in stock and won't take forever to ship it? Google is being no help. :(

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Need some help. I did a really stupid thing last night. I left my Teslacigs Steampunk sitting on a bus bench when I left work last night. (In my defense, I had just finished a 12 hour shift and it was almost 11:30.) Of course, when I went back to get it.... it was gone. I lost both my Steampunk and my OBS Engine tank. This has been my most favorite vaping setup ever.

It seems like I can get another Steampunk fairly easily but most of the vendors I have used in the past are "out of stock" on the OBS Engine tank. My only other option is ordering from vendors that can take weeks/forever to ship.

Can anybody point me to a vendor that still has the OBS in stock and won't take forever to ship it? Google is being no help. :(

Oh noooo !
I'm so sorry :cry:

If you can't find a store with one throw up a Wanted ad in the Classifieds !

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Oh noooo !
I'm so sorry :cry:

If you can't find a store with one throw up a Wanted ad in the Classifieds !

I've found several but most of them are the culprits for forever shipping times. Thought about just biting the big one and ordering from Direct Vapor or FastTech then waiting.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Does it look like this?
09d64fbf7b2949ee15ecca9827d08fa5.jpg