I mostly just read here but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAmethyst

Apr 3, 2011
Rifle, CO
Let me start by saying that I wish that I had found this forum and Don's vaping Guides before I purchased my first e cig kit. I thought that I had found the best e cig kit when the research that I did came up with Green Smoke rated as the best. Well I guess that as an analog smoker I wasn't searching for the right information. I bought the Green Smoke Starter kit and began vaping on January 11, 2011.

I don't remember exactly how I discovered this forum but oh boy, what an eye opener! I wasn't that happy with the Green Smoke selection of flavors or their prices which is why I began looking for something different. I found it!

I changed to a KR808D-1 after reading DonDaBoom's vaping Guides. I have been much happier. I am currently looking at getting another battrey and I've been thinking about trying the Bloog MaxX Fusion. My question is this. I have a number of V4L cartomizers. Will the V4L cartomizers work on the MaxX Fusion battery? I know the best thing is the Bloog cartomizers but I don't want to waste the V4L cartos!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Also, check out the Bloog forum threads. They are out of stock on many of their products right now and the wait times are INSANE. So, if you are wanting something this week you might want to ask around before ordering anything and ending up waiting a month for it to come in. They seem to have a pretty good presence on their threads.

Also, you will need to get your post count up before being able to post over there, so start commenting :)

And welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread