I need a new set up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I need everyone's expert assistance here.

My current setup is a KR808 wetbox. 14500 batteries. I DIY my own nicjuice. I have been using this setup since October and while it is working good, it is not working exactly as I want it to.

My limiting factor is that I have 150-ish 808 cartos. So I would rather have a 808 set up versus a 510.

Really, being an 808 is my only real breaking point. So, fire away everyone! While I am not made of $$, I am willing to fork out a little more for this. And please suggest something that I can order in the next few days. I would love to have a nice juice mod but all the ones I have looked at are either indefinitely sold out OR they are 510 adapters.

Thanks in advance! I look forward to everyones suggestions!!:)

DropEmCigs

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
EU, Copenhagen®
Hi NICnurse.
Most of the advanced rigs are with 510 setup (threading), if I understand your problem correctly....
Some of the really advanced rigs have different caps that lets you choose the threading.
Other than that, you have a $1 problem, fixed here : Link. :) (Go to the selection box)

Hope that you can find a setup to your liking.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Looks like there's a black and silver REO Mini available:

Reo Mini

The stealth adapters from avidvaper are nice, as they are a little shorter than most others and have good air flow (you'd want the 510-to-901):

Stealth Adapter - Avid Vaper

**edit** the best battery for this mod is probably the AW IMR 14500 from lighthound. You'd also need a charger - the Pila is great (but a little spendy), and the UltraFire WF-139 is also good.

**edit some more** I bought my first REO Mini last fall to replace a KR8 WetBox. I have tons of cartos, but my everyday vape is a LR306 atty nowadays. Anyway this mod would give you lots of flexibility. I would recommend getting 4 batteries (I usually go through 2-3 per day).

Last edited:

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Thanks everyone!!

I agree........time to get a 510 adapter. I think I have delayed the inevitable long enough. lol

AWESOME suggestions!!! I am perusing through Almighty's list, and hope to make a decision by tomorrow night.
I will keep you posted on what I choose!!

Thanks again for all the help-- I knew I could count on all of you to help me out here. :)

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Piano, I pulled the trigger on the REO mini you found!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

Ordered the 510/901 adapter, so I can use up the rest of my 808 cartos and then order 510's. I counted last night and I have 185 808 cartos. I may have OCD over ordered on those last November..... :)

I am so excited to get this!!! I hit my 6 month no smoking anniversary on February 22nd. This is my little "go me!" present to myself. :)

Thanks everyone!!!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Hi NICnurse.
Most of the advanced rigs are with 510 setup (threading), if I understand your problem correctly....
Some of the really advanced rigs have different caps that lets you choose the threading.
Other than that, you have a $1 problem, fixed here : Link. :) (Go to the selection box)

Hope that you can find a setup to your liking.

Itend to disagree with that statement but , most rigs or MODS allow you to choose your connection , the 510 has become very popular in the last 9 months before that it was the 901 and 801 styles .

the 901 has the most adapters available for it while the 510 has near the fewest ( maybe the 801 has less now ?? )
adapters are your friend .

DropEmCigs

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
EU, Copenhagen®
Itend to disagree with that statement but , most rigs or MODS allow you to choose your connection , the 510 has become very popular in the last 9 months before that it was the 901 and 801 styles .

the 901 has the most adapters available for it while the 510 has near the fewest ( maybe the 801 has less now ?? )
adapters are your friend .
Well, I'll cave in to that. I have only been around since late last year. Would have liked to have learned about PV's sooner, though. I HAVE done my portion of smoking "stinkies" for +25 years.

I think that NICnurse meant that all seemed 510-ish with 150-ish 808 cartos. One of the consequences from Murphy's Law. From another thread I see that all is now solved. :2cool:

Cool link from pianoguy btw. Now I realize how stealth vaping is done... :wink:

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread