I need help ASAP !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azew

Nov 19, 2018
just switched from 3 mg nicotine to 6 for the first time ( new e juice as well ) , got a couple a puffs between 10-20 things were normal at first , then i chanind for 2-3 puffs and went inside the house to rest, i got sudden shaking and bad nausea and my body started to get kinda hot for some reason , and bad nausea i had to lay down still have the affects right now but a bit easier, also just switched from the smok tfv8 tank to a falcon tank ( M1 coils 30% wood pulp 70 cotton ) at 40 watts

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
So you effectively doubled your nicotine intake and now have symptoms of nicotine sickness...
That's not a serious condition and it will pass relatively quickly in a few hours.

Why did you double your nicotine? If you do that you should also use a less open (tighter, restricted airflow) atomizer to compensate with less vapor, otherwise you might get sick, as you just experienced.

Edit: just saw your 2nd post. In that case try to get a no nicotine juice with the same flavor and mix it with the 6mg/ml to get 3mg/ml.

Azew

Nov 19, 2018
So you effectively doubled your nicotine intake and now have symptoms of nicotine sickness...
That's not a serious condition and it will pass relatively quickly in a few hours.

Why did you double your nicotine? If you do that you should also use a less open (tighter, restricted airflow) atomizer to compensate with less vapor, otherwise you might get sick, as you just experienced.

Edit: just saw your 2nd post. In that case try to get a no nicotine juice with the same flavor and mix it with the 6mg/ml to get 3mg/ml.

Update : kinda feeling a little better, definitely a bad experience . I honestly was laying on my door step form the nausea it was that bad unfortunately.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, the good news is, you got through it.

They may not let you return the juice if it's open as it is kind of not their problem that you decided to Go Full Metal Jacket, unfortunately. If they won't take it back, buy the same amount in 0 nic, and mix in a 1:1 ratio, you will wind up with three.

I have had nic sickness (from snus, moreso) and yes, it is unpleasant. Be glad you were not at work. I was at work. I had to pretend everything was a-OK for like five minutes, fortunately I know what getting nic sick IS so I had the mental fortitude to endure it, and I have a naturally strong stomach.

It happens. Life goes on. Best of luck and now you will know in the future if you are beginning to approach the nic overload place.

Anna

Azew

Nov 19, 2018
Well, the good news is, you got through it.

They may not let you return the juice if it's open as it is kind of not their problem that you decided to Go Full Metal Jacket, unfortunately. If they won't take it back, buy the same amount in 0 nic, and mix in a 1:1 ratio, you will wind up with three.

I have had nic sickness (from snus, moreso) and yes, it is unpleasant. Be glad you were not at work. I was at work. I had to pretend everything was a-OK for like five minutes, fortunately I know what getting nic sick IS so I had the mental fortitude to endure it, and I have a naturally strong stomach.

It happens. Life goes on. Best of luck and now you will know in the future if you are beginning to approach the nic overload place.

Anna

Definitely glad i was not at work that would've been terrible, unfortunately like you said they didn't take it back so i gave it to a friend and ill buy a new one with 3 nic.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Update : kinda feeling a little better, definitely a bad experience . I honestly was laying on my door step form the nausea it was that bad unfortunately.
We’re you drooling? I’m wondering if this was indeed nic poisoning or if something else non vape related may be wrong. Nic poisoning nausea is usually pretty mild. The next symptom is drooling, then staggering, at which point you start to be in trouble

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Don't throw it out or try to exchange it, just cut it down.
dit: just saw your 2nd post. In that case try to get a no nicotine juice with the same flavor and mix it with the 6mg/ml to get 3mg/ml.
^^^ This.

Azew

Nov 19, 2018
We’re you drooling? I’m wondering if this was indeed nic poisoning or if something else non vape related may be wrong. Nic poisoning nausea is usually pretty mild. The next symptom is drooling, then staggering, at which point you start to be in trouble
No I wasn't drooling, i was shaking at first and then nausea and my body got really hot thats why i was laying on my doorstop because its kinda cold outside.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
No I wasn't drooling, i was shaking at first and then nausea and my body got really hot thats why i was laying on my doorstop because its kinda cold outside.
Ah. Yeah, you just got nicked out a bit. No worries. It will pass.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thank you all for the quick replies, seriously thankful. Definitely returning the bottle and getting a 3 or 0 nic juice
Seriously doubt you can return the juice. Just buy a 0 or 3mg bottle to dilute the 6mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread