Status
Not open for further replies.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
i might be able to help but if you can provide a bit more info it would be helpful. Like what dont you like about the one you have now? Also when you say ejuice and flavor carts. Do you mean you want to refill your own carts or cartomizers? How are you finding the battery life on the one you have? Would you want something that last alot longer between charges? Does it have to look like a cigarette? If you can answer those i could recommend a kit suited to you.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
  • Deleted by Warped3k

Star123

Sep 29, 2010
Usa
the one i have now only has 2 flavors i want other flavors,, and the battery life on mine is real good last a long time and takes about 2 hours to be fully charged from it being fully dead,,i would like one that last about the same but if there isnt any it wont bother me ,, and for the e juice yes i want to refill the carts with other flavors like strawberry,, coffiee,,menthal,

and i also will like one thats the size of a real cig

thank you

Star123

Sep 29, 2010
Usa
You should be able to use e juice with what you have now. If this is what you have Thank you for visiting PureSmoke Online it uses a atomizer and carts. when a prefilled carts gets "dry" refill with e juice. If there is another issue with what you have now please post and someone may be able to suggest something to help.

yes thats the one i have i didnt know i could refill the carts i got it at a smoke shop near my house and they didnt know , and the website didnt say if i could refill or not but ill give it a try thank you

do you know if blu cig can be refilled?? and if they are good e-cigs

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va
Seems like most of the higher price sites seem to tell you that you can not use e juice to refill (they want you to buy their expensive replacment carts). You may want to take the filler material out (usually a white polly fill material and wash it out the squeeze out the water and let dry then replace in the cart before refilling to keep the new juice from getting the old juice flavor)

There are a few on here that like the blu cig (look here Blu Electronic Cigarettes) but most seem to like a 510 or kr808d-1 type.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The Blu doesn't hold nearly as much juice per refill as a 510 or an eGo (also a 510 with a bigger battery.) And the battery life is much shorter. And it's way too expensive for what you get. You can't go wrong with a 510 eGo. If you want it to look like a real cigarette (size wise) get a regular 510. They cost about $35.00 and you can refill them 'til the cows come home. Buy some good juice from an American vendor and it will change your vaping experience.

Star123

Sep 29, 2010
Usa
The Blu doesn't hold nearly as much juice per refill as a 510 or an eGo (also a 510 with a bigger battery.) And the battery life is much shorter. And it's way too expensive for what you get. You can't go wrong with a 510 eGo. If you want it to look like a real cigarette (size wise) get a regular 510. They cost about $35.00 and you can refill them 'til the cows come home. Buy some good juice from an American vendor and it will change your vaping experience.

do you know any good online stores that have the 510 starter kit with auto battery

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin

What Rosa says here is right...I know you think that you will want the 'pulling' sensation of an auto battery because you think it'll be more like a real cig (I thought the same thing), but as you know already, e-cigs aren't real cigs, and they 'pull' much differently than a cigarette. The manual buttons may sound like they're a pain, but in reality, they're really nice. I got a couple of auto batteries when I first started out, and I found that they gave me a pain behind my ears from pulling too hard on them. Needless to say, it was very annoying, and I haven't gone back to an auto battery since.

Although, sometimes you have to get what you want in the beginning and just figure it out along the way for yourself. Who knows? Everyone is different. We just don't like to see people spending money on things they most likely won't want in a short period of time (what most of us have already done), so that's why we're trying to steer you away from certain models/accessories.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
thank you ill get one auto and one man see what the diff is

That sounds perfect to me. Don't forget to get some juice to try too: even though it comes with a few pre-filled carts, they won't last you more than a couple of days (YMMV).

And don't forget to have fun! and ask lots of questions! Good Luck!

whatumean

Sep 28, 2010
New Jersey, USA
I have been vaping for 7 weeks now (and haven't had one analog :)) and got a starter kit from vapor4 life Vapor4Life-Because it's your life - E-Cigarettes/Smoking Alternatives. The prices are pretty cheap and they have an enormous selection of flavored cartomizers. You can easily remove the cap and then drip some eliquid into the cart to refill them.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I love how we eGo owners are all GET THE EGO - all the time. LOL But.. it's what I started on because so many ppl did the same for me when I was looking to buy. LOL Needless to say, I sincerely appreciate the advice.

So true! I actually started with the 510, but I had to get the eGo by the third or fourth day - so fed up with the short battery life. Ya know? Anyhoo, that's why I usually recommend the eGo to start - just tryin' to save a newbie $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread