i need help :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I have been vaping for 7 weeks now (and haven't had one analog :)) and got a starter kit from vapor4 life Vapor4Life-Because it's your life - E-Cigarettes/Smoking Alternatives. The prices are pretty cheap and they have an enormous selection of flavored cartomizers. You can easily remove the cap and then drip some eliquid into the cart to refill them.

Yes, this is also a great starter kit. I think, for me, the reason I usually recommend 510's, eGo's and the like is because you don't have to use the cartomizers if you don't want to (but you can!).

whatumean

Sep 28, 2010
New Jersey, USA
Yes, this is also a great starter kit. I think, for me, the reason I usually recommend 510's, eGo's and the like is because you don't have to use the cartomizers if you don't want to (but you can!).

It's funny because before I started I never even heard of e cigs and the whole idea behind vaping. A lot of people at work started with the vapor4life kits so I figured I'd give it a shot. Haven't looked back since. Now, I am looking forward to getting myself a mod and was eyeing the provape-1 (although now that they mentioned a new device [provari] I will wait a couple of weeks). Once I get my mod, first thing I want to do is drip :)

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
It's funny because before I started I never even heard of e cigs and the whole idea behind vaping. A lot of people at work started with the vapor4life kits so I figured I'd give it a shot. Haven't looked back since. Now, I am looking forward to getting myself a mod and was eyeing the provape-1 (although now that they mentioned a new device [provari] I will wait a couple of weeks). Once I get my mod, first thing I want to do is drip :)

Dripping is awesome! I only tried it because I noticed the drip tips were only $2, so I added one to my basket. What a lifesaver! So easy, no muss - no fuss, and CHEAP! *by that I mean cost effective, not poorly made. hehehehe :)

Mariana

Moved On
Sep 26, 2010
Hong Kong
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: supplier spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread