I need more flavorful eliquids. Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

686clayshooter

Sep 22, 2013
Tampa, fl
I have to say I really enjoy vaping. However, I seem to have a very difficult time finding eliquids that fulfill my desire for taste. I want lots and lots of flavor. I want it to taste like I actually just took a bite of what I'm vaping, like it's actually In my mouth and I'm eating it. Most e liquids I try (even ones I like) are just to light or muted on the flavor. I've tried a lot of different flavors and companies, including companies that allow you to add flavor shots. Can anyone suggest a specific e liquid or brand that has very bold and strong flavor? Or do I just have to get into DIY? I would really appreciate any help. Thank you for your time.

FYI: I use both vv and mech mods, I use RBA's mostly, "carto tanks and vivi novas if I need something more pocket friendly when I'm going out).

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Juices I've tried with the most flavor:

AVE Gorilla Juice
EC Blend Dragon's Crown
myfreedomsmokes Peach (candy Peach but it is very flavorful and saves many dull fruit flavors for me)
Halo Tribeca (almost overpowering at first but it mellows nicely)
HHV Blueberry Muffin

Places that offer flavor shots (EC Blend MBV) migth be your best bet. I wouldn't order double flavor from ECBlend though, it is too much. Extra flavor is great on everything there though.

686clayshooter

Sep 22, 2013
Tampa, fl
Thank you for the help Lombaowski. There are a few on your list I have on order because friends have recommended them as well, due to my flavor desire lol. I've tried about 10 from MBV and have found some I enjoy especially with the added flavor shots, just haven't found that "this is the one" flavor yet and it's not because I can't find flavors I like, just not strong enough. Thank you very much for your feedback, and time!

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Mountain oak vapor has good strong flavors. Their fruits and tobaccos are quite good

Vape dudes is another, their flavors were hit & miss for me but some were good, I'd recommend Blue honey and Apple pie for sure, NRG drink was good too

Goodlife vapors has strong flavors too, I wasn't a big fan but others are.

686clayshooter

Sep 22, 2013
Tampa, fl
Doogietony, I've been wanting to try the blue honey for a while. I'll add it to my next order list. I actually found some goodlifevapor pink cupcake and to date it's one of my favorite juices. Other then having to tell people I'm vaping something with the work pink in it lol I love it, very good flavor, of course I wouldn't mind a little stronger lol. Thanks!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Nicoticket.

I 2nd Nicoticket, I was the same, wanted more flavor out of my juices, then found NT, they have plenty of flavor and also tastes great too, I am hooked on the Creme Brulee myself, doesn't have a massive selection of juices, but that's because he is a one man operation, but his juices are top notch, would recommend giving NT a go :)

lasttango

What would Freud say?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 10, 2010
    Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
    www.last.fm
    This may sound counter-intuitive, but have some unflavored on hand... vape it from time to time... it may help deepen the flavors of your flavorful liquids when you vape those...

I am kind of the opposite... I don't want heavy flavors, they make me kind of nauseous.

With that said, a few vendors that make wayyy too flavorful liquid ;-) that you might like include: Ms. T's, vapor chef, fuzion and purevapes

DaBucs

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 6, 2013
    Orlando, Fl
    Nicoticket.

I will also put my vote to Nicoticket.

His Custards last stand is a yummy custard vape. I just started on his beetlegeuse and that is turning into a nice fruity vape. Like the other poster said, he's a one man operation and has a limited selection. I find that to be a good thing, as I feel you get better quality then by doing quantity.

check out this site i use you wont be disappointed !! i feel the same way you do ! Diamond Vapor

I have to say I really enjoy vaping. However, I seem to have a very difficult time finding eliquids that fulfill my desire for taste. I want lots and lots of flavor. I want it to taste like I actually just took a bite of what I'm vaping, like it's actually In my mouth and I'm eating it. Most e liquids I try (even ones I like) are just to light or muted on the flavor. I've tried a lot of different flavors and companies, including companies that allow you to add flavor shots. Can anyone suggest a specific e liquid or brand that has very bold and strong flavor? Or do I just have to get into DIY? I would really appreciate any help. Thank you for your time.

FYI: I use both vv and mech mods, I use RBA's mostly, "carto tanks and vivi novas if I need something more pocket friendly when I'm going out).

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Timeless Vapors makes a juice called Purple Rain that is a really bold Jolly Rancher grape vape. I like it quite a bit. Nothing medicinal that I taste.

Thank you laythor. I'll look into that. I haven't found a grape flavor that doesn't taste like medicine yet, lol. Does this one have that taste to it?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    I want lots and lots of flavor.

I didn't read the topic but just buy some DIY flavorings and "spike" your vendor ejuice with one drop or so.

Try to match up flavors that will "go with" of course.

Otherwise just get into DIY and make juice you like-----and for cheap

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread